• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-23s Thread

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Nwaneri’s mentality is top class. Missed a penalty and a sitter but didn’t let that bring him down. Kept going and scored a great goal as a result. He knows that he could make the difference and stepped up

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Nwaneri’s mentality is top class. Missed a penalty and a sitter but didn’t let that bring him down. Kept going and scored a great goal as a result. He knows that he could make the difference and stepped up
Still don't understand how he got his way through lol. That's some Cazorla level technique.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard

Will be a tough NLD game. Sp**s are top with 2 games in hand - we are 3rd. Should be a decent watch nonetheless.
I think they top both U18 and U21 divisions which is pretty impressive. Hopefully rumors of our overhaul in investment of youth players gets well away this summer.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think they top both U18 and U21 divisions which is pretty impressive. Hopefully rumors of our overhaul in investment of youth players gets well away this summer.
Sp**s had a few decent ones not long ago and did nothing with most of them, so It'll be interesting to see how they get on this time around. Mikey Moore is a massive deal for them in particular.
With our overhaul, I hope we start to figure out the trickier positions for us. We haven't had any significant LB talents for a while, and we signed Lino Sousa only to do nothing with him aswell! Defence seems to be the area we need bolstering currently.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Lewis-Skelly back in midfield. Sweet at LB. A big thing I feel Lewis-Skelly and Nwaneri should learn is how to control games at this level. They are tremendous impact players but I'd like to see them turn that impact into sustained dominance.

Cozier-Duberry I'm tipping to have a good match.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This game is incredibly scrappy but it's super competitive. Sp**s just edging it though which I kind of expected but still unhappy about!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Josh Nichols has been our best player so far. His most impressive game at this level for us so far. Looks good outside and inside, defending space really well too.

Sp**s have been really aggressive off the ball and we really need to be sharper on it.

Henry-Francis and Lewis-Skelly need to switch as we're not getting either of them on the ball enough.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Josh Nichols has been our best player so far. His most impressive game at this level for us so far. Looks good outside and inside, defending space really well too.

Sp**s have been really aggressive off the ball and we really need to be sharper on it.

Henry-Francis and Lewis-Skelly need to switch as we're not getting either of them on the ball enough.

Nr 5 looks really good, it's Heaven right or whats his name?

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom