• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Is Greenwood an option? Can play both wings and homegrown.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

roz

Fake News Merchant
I'm still in love with Pedro Neto - screams Arsenal player. Honestly I just watched some highlights of him again recently and man he would just crush it here. I know, I know the injuries - I would still take him for the right price.
Neto or Bowen would help massively boost our attack. You’d hope their fitness could be managed due to to having a good squad and not having to play every game. Although with Arteta you never know.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Neto or Bowen would help massively boost our attack. You’d hope their fitness could be managed due to to having a good squad and not having to play every game. Although with Arteta you never know.

Bowen is a fatty chav, don't want him here.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Isak, Bruno, Diomande, winger.

That brings Vieira/Smith Rowe back into the left 8 discussion, particularly in the CL.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Bowen is a fatty chav, don't want him here.

That he is, but if Vardy (supreme king of chavs) was deemed good enough by Wenger then I reckon Bowen would be alright. Especially to piss of those west ham fans. 😁

Versatile player that has great work rate and produces solid numbers every season.

Neto has more ability, but a more questionable injury record.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom