• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Is Greenwood an option? Can play both wings and homegrown.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

roz

Fake News Merchant
I'm still in love with Pedro Neto - screams Arsenal player. Honestly I just watched some highlights of him again recently and man he would just crush it here. I know, I know the injuries - I would still take him for the right price.
Neto or Bowen would help massively boost our attack. You’d hope their fitness could be managed due to to having a good squad and not having to play every game. Although with Arteta you never know.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Isak, Bruno, Diomande, winger.

That brings Vieira/Smith Rowe back into the left 8 discussion, particularly in the CL.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Bowen is a fatty chav, don't want him here.

That he is, but if Vardy (supreme king of chavs) was deemed good enough by Wenger then I reckon Bowen would be alright. Especially to piss of those west ham fans. 😁

Versatile player that has great work rate and produces solid numbers every season.

Neto has more ability, but a more questionable injury record.

SupersoakerArsene

I really want Desire Doué & Leny Yoro from France, but can't see Yoro joining since Madrid want him aswell...

Meret & Tosin on a free. Fofana as a cheap CDM from Monaco. Doué as a talent and spend big on Isak as a striker & Nico Williams or Pedro Neto as a winger. Might even try Olise, but he walks on the pitch like he doesn't give a flying f*ck. Can/t see him join a Teta team....

Oh and sell Ramsdale, Nketiah, Lokonga, Tavares, Tierney and let Hein, Elneny en Cedric leave on a free...

If you could sell Nelson aswell for a fine amount of money, you might look for a fullback aswell... A really left footed who can actually run and defend like miguel gutierrez. Or even Miranda from Betis on a free, lol.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
What about Jonathan David. He's been consistent for the last 4 seasons. Strong, works hard, mobile, he fits the profile of the type of a forward who'd do really well in the EPL.

1715010276841.png
1715010374647.png
1715010450509.png

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
OUT:
ESR (30m)​
Eddie (30m)​
Ramsdale (40m)​
Partey (30m)​
Lokonga (15m)​
Tavares (15m)​
Tierney (15m)​
Marquinhos (5m) ==> Total 180m​
IN:
Isak (80m)​
Olise/N.Williams (50m)​
Zubi/Onana (50m)​
Diomandé (50m)​
Hato (40m) ==> Total 270m​

Kuroske

OUT:
ESR (30m)​
Eddie (30m)​
Ramsdale (40m)​
Partey (30m)​
Lokonga (15m)​
Tavares (15m)​
Tierney (15m)​
Marquinhos (5m) ==> Total 180m​
IN:
Isak (80m)​
Olise/N.Williams (50m)​
Zubi/Onana (50m)​
Diomandé (50m)​
Hato (40m) ==> Total 270m​

REALITY:
OUT:

ESR (loan out)​
Eddie (staying)​
Ramsdale (loan out)​
Partey (staying)​
Lokonga (loan out)​
Tavares (loan out)​
Tierney (loan out)​
Marquinhos (loan out) ==> Total 0m​

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I've gone well with Wilfred Ndidi from Leicester FC on player mode on EA FC 24. He's not a bad player at all, I won't be worried if we manage to get him as a signing CDM to replace Thomas Partey or Jorginho.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I've gone well with Wilfred Ndidi from Leicester FC on player mode on EA FC 24. He's not a bad player at all, I won't be worried if we manage to get him as a signing CDM to replace Thomas Partey or Jorginho.
He’s not a ball progressor. Imo Ndidi isn’t good enough for an arsenal or city.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I’m starting to hone in on what I’m looking for this summer:

CM: Bruno, Luiz or Paqueta depending on what you want. No need for any one else unless De Jong becomes available. They’re all a good enough standard and PL proven.

LW/RW: Williams of Bilbao. Can provide real competition and maybe become a starter at LW, while being a back up for Saka at RW.

LB/CB: No idea who. Would love to go big for Theo Hernandez if we wanted a proper overlapper but otherwise we will probably go for an LB/CB hybrid.

(if we have enough money and get enough outgoings), a CF with a different profile to Havertz. Someone who plays more like a typical penalty box forward.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If we sign a permanent starting LW then Olise becomes an option for the other side. Because he can cover for Saka + Ødegaard as a master of that right half space.

Would mean we don’t sign a CF though, if we sign a LW and Olise. Anyway it’s a less likely scenario as you could argue it’s overkill (doesn’t stop city though does it?).

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom