• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey (Out)

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Haha Barca. They used to take players like Cesc and Hleb, now they'll pay us money for someone always injured.

We do need a big quality impuls in midfield if he leaves. You can see what he brings when match ready.

@Mitch will probably start supporting Barcelona like @BergMan does Leverkusen

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Quality of source? Also are Barca in any better financial position?

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Barca don't have money; so they can fvck off. I hope some Saudi team would make a bid for him. Such a bad signing

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Haha Barca. They used to take players like Cesc and Hleb, now they'll pay us money for someone always injured.

We do need a big quality impuls in midfield if he leaves. You can see what he brings when match ready.

@Mitch will probably start supporting Barcelona like @BergMan does Leverkusen
Do you not remember Vermaelen? Barca have signed way worse players from Arsenal than Partey. He’s one of the best 6s in the world right now.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Based on what Arteta said in the press conference, there's a reasonable chance he stays since his value has tanked. But I'd imagine that only happens if he stays fit from now until the start of the season.
Either he sees out his last year or Arsenal terminates him and pay him off and he goes free somewhere else

SupersoakerArsene

Barca got no money at all. And if they have some, they won't spend it on Partey ffs.

Why don't we try 30 million + Partey for Frenkie de Jong?

Barca got some interesting players like Frenkie, Pedri, Cubarsi & Yamal. But can't see anyone come to us, only Frenkie.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Actual money plus a Brazilian international for a guy who’s constantly injured and a yellow box?

Ridiculously good deal.

It is a good deal but saying “Brazilian International” like it means something these days is a bit on the 👃

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

SupersoakerArsene

I googled how reliable the source is and got:

'Dario AS is as reliable as my nan sh1tting her pants. It might happen or might not but you know 90% of the time it probably is sh1t.'

Raphina would be great Saka cover and would add better crossing on the left. But yea sounds like BS
But Raphinha only gets a decent level @ Barca when he plays on the left wing. Not on the right wing. At the right win he plays pretty bad tbf. Despite that being his first position when he joined.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
If we decide to really move on Partey we should really try and get De Jong and move Rice back to 6.
Still hope we will keep Partey though.

Kuroske

Barca got no money at all. And if they have some, they won't spend it on Partey ffs.

Why don't we try 30 million + Partey for Frenkie de Jong?

Barca got some interesting players like Frenkie, Pedri, Cubarsi & Yamal. But can't see anyone come to us, only Frenkie.

I hope Ter Stegen is available too

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom