• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupersoakerArsene

Would not sell him. If he wants lower wages, he could get a new contract for me.
Class player, but he can't stay fit.

If we only get like 5 a 10 million from a club like Juventus probably (those Italians never pay, but always want big money for their own players), I would rather keep him and let him leave on a free.

The few games he can play, is worth the 10 million we could get.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Gonna be funny watching him start next season after all the tantrums in here, Arteta loves him.

Some of you need to have the balls to be mad at Arteta for playing him if you care so much tbh, but you worship at the alter of Mikel.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Gonna be funny watching him start next season after all the tantrums in here, Arteta loves him.

Some of you need to have the balls to be mad at Arteta for playing him if you care so much tbh, but you worship at the alter of Mikel.
Sir, this is a Nando's

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Arteta was Auba's boy too back in the day. Situations change

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Don’t know why people keep mentioning big fees. Heard it amongst my friends yday and here and there on AM.

- Extremely injury prone
- On massive wages
- 1 year left
- Not young
- Yellow box

Would be lucky to get £10m for him. I’d be over the moon with £15m.
The yellow box bit should be on the top of that list. Even without the rest that alone should make us try to move him asap

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Probably bs, but still...

Let me run this back:

Turkish sources

Frustrated World Cup GIF

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
He dropped Aubameyang though and called him out in public. He's been nothing but supportive of Partey, put him back in the first 11 when he's fit.

The reason people don't want Partey is because of the accusations so all these complaints about how he plays are just phoney really.

Nah it's not true, his legs have gone and he's getting turned over more. I even said when he last scored for us 'Thomas doesn't ask permission'. There were signs he was slowing last season when Rice and Onana turned him over, but now it's worse players doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom