• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Timothy Castagne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Still unknown what our targets for RB and if we gonna buy one because we still have Tomi likely our focus will be CB and LB first.
Can’t rely on him at all he is always injured. It was Arteta using Tomi as basically his main defensive sub and then Tomi getting predictably injured that left us no one but Holding and Kiwior and predictably he picked his pet. I told people this last season. We need 5 quality ready to play signings. This team collapsed in one competition 2 years running. If it is too thin for one competition what is it going to look like with CL football?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Haven't seen much of him this season but was usually one of Leicester's better players previous to that. Think he could be good squad option, I don't think coming from Leicester is a worry either. The likes of Robertson and Wijnaldum came from relegated sides with no problems.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Our FB backups last season were Tierney and Tomiyasu, does he really improve on them?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Decent for a while but like James Justin has a body made out of wafer.

Cannot stay fit.
This season played 95% of possible maximum EPL minutes, which means 3256 minutes. Plus 300 minutes in cups.

Looks like his injury problems have lessened.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

snoop-dogg-snoop-dogg-who.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

unsure if there any truth same journalist said we bid for Onana and we close to sign last summer. and of course Tielemans saga as well.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Onlyone bashing Timothy but will still be hovering around this thread until the orny bomb drops una

DuBB

Not very exciting, but frankly for a true backup (semi rotation, but mostly backup) someone of his profile is not bad.

Tomi, when fit, would probably get the RB and LB shout ahead of him if we signed Timothy.

It'd be more hipster to spend the equivalent money on a 19-22 year old you hoped would eventually be above Castagne's level, but might end up just settling at Castagne's level anyway, so why not just get Castagne?

Basically, if you could go back a year or 2 and you had neither of these players but they cost around the same, would you buy Lokonga again or just get Douglas Luiz?

The Fresneda's and Boey's of this world will cost around the same but have way more risk attached to them. Especially considering we have 18-20 year old full backs on the books already who are promising prospects.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Not very exciting, but frankly for a true backup (semi rotation, but mostly backup) someone of his profile is not bad.

Tomi, when fit, would probably get the RB and LB shout ahead of him if we signed Timothy.

It'd be more hipster to spend the equivalent money on a 19-22 year old you hoped would eventually be above Castagne's level, but might end up just settling at Castagne's level anyway, so why not just get Castagne?

Basically, if you could go back a year or 2 and you had neither of these players but they cost around the same, would you buy Lokonga again or just get Douglas Luiz?

The Fresneda's and Boey's of this world will cost around the same but have way more risk attached to them. Especially considering we have 18-20 year old full backs on the books already who are promising prospects.

Smartest and best post I’ve read for weeks, I’m crying in da club right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom