• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA champions league 2012/2013

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hummels will move soon, to Barca probably unless they settle for Vermaelen. Gundogan will probably stay a couple of years and Reus will move next summer IMO.

amirkat

Established Member
Fantastic game of football last night. Can't begrudge Bayern in the end. They've had an insanely good season.

As long as Klopp sticks with them, I'm sure Dortmund will be fine. They had a great run.

eye4goal

Established Member
Apparently Reus can be had for €30m in 2014, and they're trying to re-negotiate his contract. I am not sure he'll commit now though. Losing Goetze will be a similar set-back to the one we had when Cesc left

I'd take Reus at £40m to be honest. We can always sell afew and allow the dead-wood to leave on free-transfers. Dortmund have some money from this run and from Goetze and might go for it in the summer

fabo

6.51 / 10
Will Dortmund really be OK? I get the feeling that their moment in the sun is almost over. Too much upheaval, best players will be gone soon, Bayern are not sitting back either.

mistaT

Established Member
Reus is the real deal as others are saying.

Thought he was the best player on the pitch (for either team) yesterday.

BvB needed to score one or two in the first half hour for their approach to be successful. After not scoring in the first it was quite clear Bayern would win it.

MDGoonah41

Established Member
thought klopp might have erred in not using his subs earlier, but he didnt have a lot to choose from, to be fair. i think dortmund were done in by the fact that dante somehow was allowed to stay on the pitch for what should have been a definite 2nd yellow. 11 v 10 would have been a lot different. and if it goes to pens, well....

still, klopp is brilliant. really hope he strengthens this summer and they somehow pip bayern next year.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Klopp can spend next year at Dortmund and then take over in 2015 when Wenger's contract ends.

I remember watching Dortmund 2-3 seasons ago and with Kagawa they played a really crazy type of football just trying all kinds of spontaneous chips/lobs, through balls, really unconventional style and it didn't come off all the time but you could see Klopp forced them to learn how to perfect these plays and it is paying off big time.

Even watching Lewandowski, his runs are very random, and he always has an unexpected move when he gets the ball with flicks, holdup play, shooting first time. I wish Giroud had the talent he had!

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom