• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Arsenal 2 - 0 Sevilla | Wednesday, November 8 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

916554954.jpg.0.jpg

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Raya
White Saliba Gabriel Tomiyasu
Rice Zinchenko SomeCunt
Saka Trossard Martinelli

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Last time we played Sevilla at home in the Champions League, how many of these players would you take today...

soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-h-arsenal-v-sevilla-emirates-stadium-GAAP2H.jpg

...genuine scary hours when freakin' Amunia is a contender to start :lol:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Last time we played Sevilla at home in the Champions League, how many of these players would you take today...

soccer-uefa-champions-league-group-h-arsenal-v-sevilla-emirates-stadium-GAAP2H.jpg

...genuine scary hours when freakin' Amunia is a contender to start :lol:

Almunia is never a contender to start. He was absolute ****e. I'd have Rosicky at left 8, Fabregas at right 8, van Persie up front, Sagna at RB, Toure partnering Saliba and Clichy at LB.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Almunia is never a contender to start. He was absolute ****e. I'd have Rosicky at left 8, Fabregas at right 8, van Persie up front, Sagna at RB, Toure partnering Saliba and Clichy at LB.
07/08 Hleb or Martinelli? 🤔

Riou

RVP, Adebayor, Cesc, maybe Sagna.

Nah, no maybe about it...Sagna clear all our options pretty easily at right back.

I never though Van Persie and Adebayor worked THAT well together, thought we looked better with only one of them playing.

Toure, Sagna, Fabregas and Van Persie are musts for me from that team.

Riou

Id flip it and slot Saliba, Rice and Saka into this side instead and call it a day myself.

I imagine you looking at Almunia and sighing, then looking at Ramsdale and Raya and double sighing...

Then see a near 45 year old Lehmann on the bench and tell him "You're in, son!"

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I imagine you looking at Almunia and sighing, then looking at Ramsdale and Raya and double sighing...

Then see a near 45 year old Lehmann on the bench and tell him "You're in, son!"

I even considered Hein for a second mostly because I have never seen him.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Nah, no maybe about it...Sagna clear all our options pretty easily at right back.

I never though Van Persie and Adebayor worked THAT well together, thought we looked better with only one of them playing.

Toure, Sagna, Fabregas and Van Persie are musts for me from that team.

I think Sagna and White a very similar in their strengths and weaknesses. Gun to my head I probably pick Sagna though, very underrated player.

I'd take both RVP and Adebayor because RVP would likely take Jesus role as the injured CF and Adebayor would be Nketiah in this scenario :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think Sagna and White a very similar in their strengths and weaknesses. Gun to my head I probably pick Sagna though, very underrated player.

I'd take both RVP and Adebayor because RVP would likely take Jesus role as the injured CF and Adebayor would be Nketiah in this scenario :lol:

Man I hope Nketiah scores 30 goals in a season like Adebayor did that year (might have been more?)

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Man I hope Nketiah scores 30 goals in a season like Adebayor did that year (might have been more?)

Scored a ton yeah. Funny thing is I remember thinking "this guy seems a bit ****" despite all those goals, he was missing sitters left and right on top of that. He was benefiting hugely from the team behind him. Still a good player of course, but I struggle to recall a striker drowning in chances like he did, even including Haaland right now.

Long time ago though so I may be misremembering some of it obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom