• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 4 (Nov 7 & 8)

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Probably one of the best teams to watch in Europe at the moment alongside Bayer Leverkusen.

Saw some stat that Leverkusen were the first team in Europe’s top 5 leagues to score 50 goals and they’ve done it in 14 games.
Yeah they're incredible going forward, people are rightly praising Boniface and Wirtz but their wing backs Frimpong and Grimaldo are on fire as well.

15 games, all wins except for an unlucky draw at Bayern, 54:14 goals. Was in the ground for one of Xabis earlier games when they got battered 5-1 in Frankfurt, some turnaround within a year and without 100s of millions paid in transfer fees too.

Tomb Bombadil

VAR really becoming a joke. They should go back to use it only for clear and obvious errors. So I would not send of Rashford and the two penalties were a joke too.

outlawz

One thing you and I can agree on: this is the worst CL EVER. Real, Barca, Bayern, Milan clubs etc not a patch on what they used to be. I could give you their full XI’s 10-20 years ago, now I’d struggle to name more than half the players.
Are you telling me we have a chance?

• Pray
Reactions: A_G

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
VAR really becoming a joke. They should go back to use it only for clear and obvious errors. So I would not send of Rashford and the two penalties were a joke too.

Yesterday there were some kids playing footy here, one of them got a ball on his face after shooting because the keeper blocked but the rebound ended up sending the ball back to him with more force, poor kid was crying for like 10 mins

We're dangerously close to consider something like that punishable. This is a contact sport, Rashford did absolutely nothing there and in fact the clumsy one was the defender this time. It wasn't like say, Romero's red card where his desperate clearance meant he was the one that ended swinging his foot at the attacker (and calling that one a red is kinda harsh either)

There's no way to avoid those clashes, they're part of the game and if they end up in injuries here and there well, that's why they're overpaid pros. But this nasty habit of handing out reds for things that aren't even tackles in the first place is going to make the game look stupid for a while.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Kubo is great but gamble to have him as our only RW. Don't mind the idea of Saka centrally though

Real Sociedad has loads of talent all over the pitch, would've demolished Barca last weekend too if it weren't for a Ter Stegen masterclass.
I think Kubo plays as CM/AMC in Japan national side, cause their right wing is either Junya Ito or Ritsu Doan

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom