• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League R16 1st Leg (Feb 13/14 & 20/21)

HattoriHanzo

So you wrote all that to say you don't understand pace of play after your prior post emphasizing the disparity in the pace of play. If the game is slower with less chances being produced, it can still be easier to convert the chances that are produced while there are less goals overall. You trying to argue that Serie A is not a vastly inferior league is just so ridiculous. His number are similar to his PL numbers despite him being ancient because the league is a lower level. It's the same reason Pulisic has looked better there. Then as the icing on the cake you used Tottenham failing as some kind of evidence of the other team's ability. Embarrassing, truly. :lol:
Not only Tottenham, Newcastle also.
I haven't noticed that Serie A is much weaker to Premiership, based on European matches between English and Italian clubs in recent years.
It is weaker, but not so much.

And yes, Giroud is now better player than he was in Arsenal.
And it can't be explained only due to the difference between the leagues.

You said "embarassing".
You know what is embarassing?
The fact that Premiership is not much more superior to Serie A, if you take into account the wealth of Premiership clubs.
The fact that West Ham is now richer than AC Milan.
Paolo Maldini said last year, before he was sacked as director of football in AC Milan, that they are fighting for players with Prem clubs from the bottom, the ones fighting for survival in Prem.

Last edited:

Energoto

Is this the ultra duper god mode Inter everybody is raving about? Or is it just because they are playing Atleti?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A.Madrid lucky if they lose this only by 1 goal inter should have scored 3 goals before thier 1st goal

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
A.Madrid lucky if they lose this only by 1 goal inter should have scored 3 goals before thier 1st goal

Don't really understand this negative tactics from Athletico, they got some ballers in the team and they've been good offensively this season, they can play good football if they want. Inter have not been that good really imo.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom