• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League R16 1st Leg (Feb 13/14 & 20/21)

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Just the usual talking to himself while making weird gestures at the ground.
Angry Sport GIF by Play Sports

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
I'm not complaining about Jesus! :lol:

I mean, I'd rather my #9 be a bit better in front of goal than him but our #9s are facilitators, not talismen.

Alright then but you get what I mean.

I'd rather have a killer as nr 9 than these tactico facilitators like Jesus and Sesko. Sure they got got link up play and pass the eye test but I don't got no time for that, give me goals please.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Foden with a goal and assist in the knockouts but doesn’t count because hes white or something.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Alright then but you get what I mean.

I'd rather have a killer as nr 9 than these tactico facilitators like Jesus and Sesko. Sure they got got link up play and pass the eye test but I don't got no time for that, give me goals please.
I would too, but Arteta's our manager and the "killers" don't quite work. Eddie isn't the most fantastic striker in the world (as much as I'm a fan of him) but if we were set-up for a killer, he'd fare a good sight better than he currently does.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

Latest posts

Top Bottom