• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Penalty for real Madrid. Error from kim such difference player when was at Napoli

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Kim Min Jae is exactly the kind of player that looks far better than he is in the slow paced Italian league and immediately gets exposed at the top level.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Vini is what we need at Arsenal, btw. Not the player (which is impossible right now), but that one guy that will say "**** all of you, I'm dragging us past the finish line"

El Duderino

Vini is what we need at Arsenal, btw. Not the player (which is impossible right now), but that one guy that will say "**** all of you, I'm dragging us past the finish line"

Wonder if anyone in the squad has the standing to do what he did to Carlo, basically said the more they tracked back the worst it got.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wonder if anyone in the squad has the standing to do what he did to Carlo, basically said the more they tracked back the worst it got.
Lol him and carlo always argue I find it funny that carlo actually don't mind it

Thrice

Kim Min Jae is exactly the kind of player that looks far better than he is in the slow paced Italian league and immediately gets exposed at the top level.
United desperately wanted him. He probably would look even worse in the Premier League, especially playing for ManU.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Rodrygo, absolute class tonight.

Forget Xavi Simons, if Rodrygo is available do it.

El Duderino

Lol him and carlo always argue I find it funny that carlo actual don't mind it

I mean, it's fine. Different kind of managers, etc. Though I do wish sometimes the players trusted their guts a bit more.

Again, I don't think we have that level of match winning talent in the squad. Someone who can single-handedly win you the game or get a tie like that.

We're close to that, but despite having players with close to world class talent, none of them bring that Vini clutch.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom