• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Why many mocking terzic on the timeline? He narrowly missed out on bundesliga and now CL finalist

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Crazy between them and City all these years they have one CL and Madrid has won like half a dozen in that period
Looking Real Madrid GIF by UEFA

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Bellingham is going to pull Europe La Liga double in first season at Madrid. Oddly, it is actually a bit of a rarity for Madrid to pull that double. I believe in only 5 of their what 14 or 15 European cups have they also won league. Still crazy to think they have done the double that often; but being Madrid you would think it happened more often.

If he does that first season i think he will also get the Ballon Dor

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Why many mocking terzic on the timeline? He narrowly missed out on bundesliga and now CL finalist
i wouldn't call it mocking, but it's just funny.

Many Dortmund Fans wanted him gone so many times already, their football isn't good and somehow he still nearly won a title and now reached the CL final.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Happy for Dortmund but this was a perfect example of why Cup competitions don't say much when it comes to overall quality. Play this round 10 times and PSG probably goes through 9/10 with their performance, they were unlucky beyond belief.

I like that about football though compared to the best of 7 format from the NBA where the best teams almost always go through simply because one-off flukes have way less impact. Everybody loves an underdog story.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
how can you claim the premier league to be the strongest when there is 0 English club in the semi final across all three European competitions?
The premier league is all hype.
Granit Xhaka is about to go invincible in the strongest league in the world. It’s no fluke.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
@jones How you could be against Dortmund tonight? Completely forgot that Frankfurt can still get a CL place due to a possible CL-Win from Dortmund

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
@jones How you could be against Dortmund tonight? Completely forgot that Frankfurt can still get a CL place due to a possible CL-Win from Dortmund
I even said it earlier in a response to you lol

I'm 10000% a Dortmund fan now they're in the final, full kit wänker Kippenschachtel in Stutzen und Unterhose vorn gelb hinten schwarz. Problem is they're getting hammered by whoever they'll be playing

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Happy for Dortmund but this was a perfect example of why Cup competitions don't say much when it comes to overall quality. Play this round 10 times and PSG probably goes through 9/10 with their performance, they were unlucky beyond belief.

I like that about football though compared to the best of 7 format from the NBA where the best teams almost always go through simply because one-off flukes have way less impact. Everybody loves an underdog story.

I agree. It’s one of the things that annoys me in football. The lack of acknowledgment of luck. PSG had xgoals if 4.67 vs 1.97 and hit the post 6 times over 2 legs. Yet the narrative I see is how poor they were and how great Dortmund was. But this happens always in football when lesser team beats better team and ride their luck. It’s always great tactics while the other team was poor

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom