• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Both of em manages stacked teams

The real goat are probably someone like Sean dyche

Didn’t Ancelotti try his luck at Everton? You’d never see Pep go to a team like that.

King Carlo is the only manager to win league titles in 5 different countries all within Europe’s Top 5 Leagues. 5th CL trophy incoming this season too.

Guy has been through different eras of football yet he’s adapted along the way. 🐐 for me.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Didn’t Ancelotti try his luck at Everton? You’d never see Pep go to a team like that.

King Carlo is the only manager to win league titles in 5 different countries all within Europe’s Top 5 Leagues. 5th CL trophy incoming this season too.

Guy has been through different eras of football yet he’s adapted along the way. 🐐 for me.

Yeah fairs to Carlo he tried his wings at Everton (and did reasonably well I recall) and Napoli

Pep needs to be more daring in his next team choice imo

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ancelotti is just more likeable than Pep more than anything, as well as being a top coach.

Riou

@dino bravo v @BergMan , let's go...

ScSNFr.gif

...Bergman is Patrick, but instead of a suit he's wearing a blown up picture of Granit in his underwear.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ancelotti is just more likeable than Pep more than anything, as well as being a top coach.
I really like ancelotti’s presence

Knows its about the players and trusts them

Too many managers with their antics along the pitch trying to make it about them

Riou

I really like ancelotti’s presence

Knows its about the players and trusts them

He's exactly like Arsène, feel they could be brothers...wish he managed us rather than Chelsea too.

Seems like a top guy too.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Carlo is close but the GOAT for me has to be Brian Clough.

Took Derby from mid table in the 2nd Division to Champions of England and then to the semi finals of the European Cup in 3 seasons.

He then repeated the feat with Forest except he won the European Cup in his 3rd season, and then won it again in his 4th season for good measure!

Thrice

Ancelotti is one of the last of the old school managers. A dying breed.

Too many of the new generation of coaches and managers want to be the next Guardiola.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Carlo is close but the GOAT for me has to be Brian Clough.

Took Derby from mid table in the 2nd Division to Champions of England and then to the semi finals of the European Cup in 3 seasons.

He then repeated the feat with Forest except he won the European Cup in his 3rd season, and then won it again in his 4th season for good measure!
Clough was a pure don. Much better than Ferguson in terms of managerial prowess

Riou

Xhaka is a very good player, there is no need to do stuff like this...he won trophies in England and now will hopefully win a Treble in Germany, doing stuff like like is just gonna annoy people...stop comparing him to elites.

How does your brain work...do you think Xhaka is a better midfielder than Patrick Vieira?

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Xhaka is a very good player, there is no need to do stuff like this...he won trophies in England and now will hopefully win a Treble in Germany, doing stuff like like is just gonna annoy people...stop comparing him to elites.

How does your brain work...do you think Xhaka is a better midfielder than Patrick Vieira?

Xhaka is an elite! And yes to your last sentence, 100%

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom