• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It seems so far that we are in fact going backwards from last season... why can't he get the midfield to protect the defence like any other side in the EPL? Why is there always a sea of space behind our midfield?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
That passing out from the goal kick nonsense was extremely unprofessional. You see it fail before half time, and then another 2-3 times where we gave it away near our box. But for some reason we continue to do it until we concede??

This is top flight English football not ****ing first team training.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
xG always gets you in the end.

Not always great for looking at single games, but over a run of them it's hard to escape. And we've been losing it all year.

It does really. Saw some dude on Redcafe using it as a tool to rightfully predict/bet Wolves beating Sp**s(when they were in superb form) away last season.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Says a lot when so many people turn that fast. I've been trying to be positive for many months now, but Emery just isn't the right man. We are worse defensively and offensively now than during Wenger's worst years. Impossible to accept that.

People who think we are turning into Simeone’s Atletico when Holding, Tierney and Bellerin return are in for a shock. Emery couldn’t organise a defence if his life depended on it. Not at Valencia, not at Sevilla, not at PSG and not here. Should be giving Allegri a call tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom