• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Lol switched over just in time to see that red card. Tut tut Holland. Think I'm gonna watch that game now. This Wales game is shocking

It is a red. MI shouldn't do that. But it wasn't that hard and the player overreacted. Without the playacting it could have been a yellow.

If it is red, but only yellow if players don't playact, then if I were manager I would tell my players to playact.

Dutch striker, taken off for Bruma, who I think is midfielder!

Proof

Established Member
That was a harsh call. Martins Indi barely touched him. One thing I like about women football is that they don't dive/act as much as men do. Holland's squad looks mediocre but I want them to qualify.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
41 in 73 is an incredible record for Huntelaar. Didn't know he was that prolific for Holland.

Game over for you now
Mainly goals against inferior opposition. Better have a few runners, there's still plenty of goalscoring potential in our team.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
One good thing that's come from Ramsey playing out wide is his movement has improved. He's made some really good runs here so far, Wales struggling to create a lot though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yeah Ramsey's movement has been good but he's been poor tonight. So have the rest of this Wales side.
They lack a CF, Hal Robson-Kanu is a wide man if I'm not mistaken. Still think they'll nick a goal through Bale or Ramsey.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Compared to some of the Dutch sides of the past we have a relatively weak squad now but we should be doing much better than this regardless, I can't believe we're in danger of not qualifying. Both Hiddink and Blind have been atrocious appointments by the Dutch FA.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom