• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

weather for wednesday

A

Anonymous

Wouldnt surprise me if it is called off. Games have been at Boro in the past.

rachael-8

i wouldn't be surprised if it got called off.its bitterly cold here in leeds(3°C today and did snow a little)so i guess it will be even cold up north in boro

vin de guerre

PolishGooner said:
3 C is cold? In southern Poland it`s - 28 C :p
Polska Gooner I have a good friend from the Ukraine. He visited the Uk and said he has never been so cold in his life! The temperature only got down to -4C but he could not stand the effect of the eternal "wetness" in the air and the fact that in the UK there is no true catering for really cold weather. (by the way over 2500 people died in dec 2003 in UK due to the "cold" weather- this is mainly due to a lack of knowling how to dress for the weather!).
It is not the temperature that makes you suffer but the humidity! this "wetness" just buries into y'bones.
Give me a nice +40C with no humidyt any day! :eek:ops:

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
did not catch all what was said, but what I caught on telly was it may be put off, as the weather and pitch are in question.
The pitch and surrounding area in and around the area are in question.
It may be to dangerous with people slipping and getting broken limbs

KoLo28

yeah well over here its been about 36degrees every day... Happy Australia day for all the aussie gooners (4yesterday)

wrightgooner

Is it me, or has anyone else noticed that we don't seem to play nearly as well when the weather, and or, pitch is poor?

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Trouble up here is you've got the windchill from the north seas as well.

The game must be in doubt to a certain extent. There's a notice on arsenal.com for supporters to check with the club before travelling, and to keep checking as they travel up.

020 7704 4000.

Anders Limpar

Even in the swedish weather report they mentioned it would be bad weather in UK this wedensday and if they do that it is from a swedish winter weather point of view.

Get your socks on hunnies!!!

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom