• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

West Ham: Kings of Europe

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
But would you take that part of our history back knowing that we're competing for the league now??

Emery was a stepping stone to taking a chance with Arteta who also was a large unknown when approached.
Arteta was just as unknown when he was hired as he was when Emery was hired. We should have hired him instead of Emery or we should have listened to Arsène and gotten Carlo.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
A lot of that was because of the chaos above Emery though, with a lack of structure that has since been fixed. We've already appointed a DoF last summer and that DoF is the one who wanted Lopetegui, so I'd hope there's a shared vision here instead of a rat race of executives behind the scenes trying to fill a power vacuum.

In any case, I'd take less points for better football, at least for the immediate future. I genuinely can't watch our games anymore as it's just so depressing seeing us line up like a team facing relegation against every team.
Emery is also just not the guy for a big club. In your case though, I can understand wanting a more entertaining team. He should have some money to spend as well so hopefully you'll at least get that.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom