• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Anyone playing this? I grew up with Pokemon on tv, collecting the cards and playing the games on the gameboy. Wondering if its any fun, seeing a lot of it on social media but can't get it yet in the Netherlands.

Not out yet in my country.

I like the pokemon games. They are one of the hardest game to master competitively.

Not sure if I will play this game because there is nothing to master and it wont test my brain.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I like the pokemon games. They are one of the hardest game to master competitively.

Not sure if I will play this game because there is nothing to master and it wont test my brain.
Fun right? Which games did you play?

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

So what do you do with Pokemon Go?

You just go out to find Pokemon and catch them?

That's cool. I think I still have mine somewhere in my old room.

Yeah me and my friends used to steel the cards from the bookstore in my town. Poor old man who runned it, we probably took a 10 years away from him or something.

I bullied a little girl into swapping her Holofoil Charizard card for some not worth it cards.

Good times.

blaze_of_glory

Sorry, but this doesn't need its own thread. It's not a football game, and can be discussed in the general video games thread. Otherwise we just open the door to threads made about any random game.

edit: threads merged.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not out in the UK yet and I can't be bothered to do the hack for it.

Shame it's no where near as good as it could of been though, was expecting more of a traditional Pokemon game.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus

Not out in the UK yet and I can't be bothered to do the hack for it.

Shame it's no where near as good as it could of been though, was expecting more of a traditional Pokemon game.

It's out here in Australia. In a nutshell, it's Pokemon for casuals.
I love the Pokemon main series and have played every single main game to date but I couldn't stand more than 10 minutes of this. Just feels like yet another fad that'll blow over in a month or two.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Decided to bring Seattle back in the NBA in 2k16, took me ages to do the kits and court but managed. I can't upload from the PS so i used google to show some templates i used to those on here who play the game.

The Court:

maxresdefault.jpg

Home Kit:

previewhom5b35.jpg

Away Kit:

previewawa315d.jpg

I wish I could rep this more than once.

@Enoch you from Seattle?
6e98b32d81c87c8cacd76426aaf4148a30a74675.jpeg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Pokemon go seems to be taking the world by storm. Excited to play it but as a console gamer I get bored of most mobile games within a few days.

E

Enoch

I wish I could rep this more than once.

@Enoch you from Seattle?

Cheers mate! Not from Seattle no, always had a soft spot for the Sonics and i liked Payton and Kemp, Kemp's athleticism was unreal. And i'm in love with the kits they had before they moved to OKC, was gutted when they left. I think one day they'll return, at least that's what i'm hoping.

Bashii

I've been smashing nba 2k16 since it was free on PSN. I'm loving the game so much. I was a big fan of nba many years ago but lost interest in recent years but this game has completely revitalised my interest in the sport.

The features packed into this game put EA to shame. Fifa lacks so many of the amazing ideas that 2k have for this game.

From the story mode single player where YOUR character features in it. Sorry Hunter or whatever your name is that's going to be in Fifa 17. The "clubs" section includes features your own team name, crest, kit, stadium etc etc. Some thing that should have been in fifa for years now.

But hands down my favourite part of the game is mypark. Where you jump into a online street ball court on your own or with friends and play street ball rules, winner stays on basketball. you can watch other games going on around you and it features a complete set of flashy animations to suit the street ball environment.

I cannot praise this game enough, EA take note, please!

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I've been smashing nba 2k16 since it was free on PSN. I'm loving the game so much. I was a big fan of nba many years ago but lost interest in recent years but this game has completely revitalised my interest in the sport.

The features packed into this game put EA to shame. Fifa lacks so many of the amazing ideas that 2k have for this game.

From the story mode single player where YOUR character features in it. Sorry Hunter or whatever your name is that's going to be in Fifa 17. The "clubs" section includes features your own team name, crest, kit, stadium etc etc. Some thing that should have been in fifa for years now.

But hands down my favourite part of the game is mypark. Where you jump into a online street ball court on your own or with friends and play street ball rules, winner stays on basketball. you can watch other games going on around you and it features a complete set of flashy animations to suit the street ball environment.

I cannot praise this game enough, EA take note, please!

Kinda sounds like NBA Ballers lol I remember I spent HOURS on that game.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can't believe how much Pokemon Go has taken over :lol:

Find it a bit boring tbh, and has a major flaw between urban and rural players. Which really should be the other way round given how most Pokemon games work.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So... You still playing bro?
Tbf I am, desperately hunting Dratini trying to get that dragonite.

I've done the gym battle thing a few times and I'm bored of that already tbh. Only thing keeping me going is trying to get some of the rare powerful Pokemon.

@Penn_ I live in zone 4 of London, about 40 minutes from central London on the tube. It's awful how players who don't live in the middle of London get shafted.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tbf I am, desperately hunting Dratini trying to get that dragonite.

I've done the gym battle thing a few times and I'm bored of that already tbh. Only thing keeping me going is trying to get some of the rare powerful Pokemon.
Hahaha me too! The gym battles are ****e but its nice to see yours on top of the gym! I've caught 67 different pokemons right now, its fun to collect them.

image.png

How much dratini you got? I need about 70 dratini candy to evolve my dragonair into a dragonite! Think I'll have enough magikarps to evolve into a gyarados before that hahaha!

The game distracts me of football misery, so its a good thing!

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom