• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who has 'the gift'?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You can’t put me on ignore? @A_G giving you an applause emoji like your little GF.
Look At Me Family GIF by Simon Super Rabbit

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hleb had some of it, probably the best close control bar Cazorla. Yes, perhaps a flawed player, and certainly a flawed Arsenal career, but he had a certain whatsit.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Macho

I think Kanu would be right up there, tbh.

Watch clips from him from 1999-2001 and he could well be the most skillful player to ever play for us, some stuff he could was was outrageous.

I found these two quality posts, that I feel you will both literally and figuratively like!

You're welcome mate 👍

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Wonderful footballer, though your forget how exaggerated his arms were when he dribbled.

giphy.gif

lol remember his celebration for that Charlton volley? Pretty sure he just waved his arms around not knowing what to do with himself lol

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was actually watching the vids lol

Great aren't they, proper football!

They you realise Big Ron is on co-comms and it's "Where's the mute button again?"

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Gabby Jesus as well probably, not seen a better dribbler/baller for year.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Glad to see you realised how good Hleb was.
You seemed to have a different view on him:
hleb was a slag who pulled every trick in the book to make sure he got his move,
I had mixed feelings about the slag (hleb) when he was here, at his beast, he was an excellent player, his link up play with fab, rosicky etc at times was breath taking, he worked hard for the team too, BUT, you always knew he would never ever in a million years score, which for me was a major issue, so I was happy he went
Hleb was a *****, scared to shoot, no end product, then made his excuses and left for barca. The guy was a disgrace the way he behaved.
reminded me of the slag antics of hleb.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom