• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who's the least terrible finisher at the club?

Who's the least terrible finisher at the club?

• Total voters

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Isn't Pires semi employed as an ambassador? Him. Actually no, Wrighty.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Didn't Big Saliba used to be a striker?

**** it, play him up top!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You mean in our current squad? I'd trust Ødegaard Gabi Martinelli and Trossard one v one that's about it.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Apparently it's Arteta, fans keep saying we would have won if he was out there shooting instead of the players because he is "coaching wins", whatever that means.

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
Threads like this are hilarious, indicative of how far the standards have fallen at this club.

10 years ago, the conversation about arsenal worst strikers would have been Francis Jeffers, aliardiere, yaya sanogo and park chu young. Yet all of these are better than our current best offerings.

Heck to consider we had wiltord, kanu, chamakh, eduardo, lucus Perez as backups in the past to the present day of nketia wearing the 14 shirt is mind blowing.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Threads like this are hilarious, indicative of how far the standards have fallen at this club.

10 years ago, the conversation about arsenal worst strikers would have been Francis Jeffers, aliardiere, yaya sanogo and park chu young. Yet all of these are better than our current best offerings.

Heck to consider we had wiltord, kanu, chamakh, eduardo, lucus Perez as backups in the past to the present day of nketia wearing the 14 shirt is mind blowing.
You can't be serious.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom