• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Good for Saliba, he can take rest..if Konate and Upa play ahead of him. Deschamps is an idiot anyways.

Willy G still trying so hard to be relevant.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Gallas has to be one of our most hated signings ever. The guy didn't even Judas us or anything, he just had some smelly aura
Not only stunk it up here but was total madness from Wenger overlooking Kolo to make him captain. Probably the worst decision he made in 22 years.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Does Deschamps and Gallas just watch highlight reels of Saliba bloopers? I'm really struggling to understand what they're seeing?
He is probably watching highlights of his own Arsenal career getting destroyed on every cross and set piece but looks like he is happy to discuss Saliba anyway even though Saliba is a 3x player.

Shame for Saliba and the entire defense that we didn't win anything as they fully deserved a trophy.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The corners of the Internet were spouting that Madrid were looking to sign Saliba after Mbappe. I hope a lack of silverware here and panic over his France future doesn't make him restless.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Pretty sure many ex-players just want to say something controverse, just to be a topic again on social media. So many of them are just attention whores, they don't even care if they believe it.

Especially talking about consitency and naming Upamecano and Kounde one sentence later.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I hope he isn't carrying something or has the same issue he had at the end of last season

Last few games he's done a few less assured/dodgy things. Some high pressure (CL Knockout) games so could be that. Easy to forget his age

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom