• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Xavi Simons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So look like we looking for more offensive minded with Rice.

Mount Kudus and Simmons.

The psv journalist says PSV will ask for around same fee as Gakpo. So around 40M€

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

So look like we looking for more offensive minded with Rice.

Mount Kudus and Simmons.

The psv journalist says PSV will ask for around same fee as Gakpo. So around 40M€

Not sure I like this.

We need more steel in the midfield. Relying on Partey to not wither under pressure or for Jorginho to withstand stronger players when Rice isn't available will lead us to the same collapse that happened a few weeks ago!!

Simmons or whomever is brought in as a foil for Ødegaard will have to be secondary to securing Caicedo at all costs!!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not sure I like this.

We need more steel in the midfield. Relying on Partey to not wither under pressure or for Jorginho to withstand stronger players when Rice isn't available will lead us to the same collapse that happened a few weeks ago!!

Simmons or whomever is brought in as a foil for Ødegaard will have to be secondary to securing Caicedo at all costs!!
Guess we'll try get one more our midfield is short.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I reckon we go for Simons tbh. 22 goals and 12 assists in all comps this season for a player that just turned 20 years old is pretty impressive even though it’s in a poverty league. We got to see first hand when he toyed with us in the Europa League.

Could be a good bit of business if he can handle the physicality in the PL.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
i always fear of those dutch league players they always a risky signing Simmons i was very impressed with him when we played against PSV and he is very talented even before going to PSV. if the price is right i'd go for him ahead of the likes of Kudus and Maddison. we are looking for more advanced number 8 and Simmons also can play in wings.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Liking this. Good age, good talent, good price. Get it done.

Iirc he was very dangerous when we played PSV this year & he was a bit of a difference maker for them.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

i always fear of those dutch league players they always a risky signing Simmons i was very impressed with him when we played against PSV and he is very talented even before going to PSV. if the price is right i'd go for him ahead of the likes of Kudus and Maddison. we are looking for more advanced number 8 and Simmons also can play in wings.
Simmons was at Barca and psg. He was known since he was 12 as a wonder boy. This is his first actual season as pro and straight away he shined

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Not sure if having son of David Dein as an agent is a good thing or a bad thing for us. Obviously there is a connection to Arsenal, but things went a bit sour between Dein & Arsenal.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Not sure I like this.

Alternatively, what happens to the attack if Ødegaard is injured? Vieira isn’t it. We need both a defensive and offensive minded midfielder.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
So this lad Simons. Attacking midfielder? So basically another Vieira. Maybe we will look to move Vieira on.

I still want Rice and Caicedo though. This on top would be good as well.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Not sure if having son of David Dein as an agent is a good thing or a bad thing for us. Obviously there is a connection to Arsenal, but things went a bit sour between Dein & Arsenal.
he don't have many players in his agency and most of them are like lower league footballers so we won't be dealing with him every window. but likely Simmons hired dein to secure a move to PL

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Don’t like that Simmons, weak and small, not athletic, doesn’t really have a position.

@A_G any update on Arda?

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom