• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

your favorite player

lomekian

Essays are my thing
1 for each major toutny i've seen

Socrates..brazil 82....iconic and for more than just football

Platini circa 84

Laudrup 86

Van Basten 88

Baggio 90

Bergkamp 92 - SWEET! (ok apart from dennis....brian laudrup)

overmars 94
(ching #2!) - apart form that Hristo Stoichkov

Shearer 96..at his peak..the man

98- hard call.....titi, Zidane, Davor Suker, Rivaldo? (2 outof 4 again later joined..I love Arsène!) - best goal was bergy's tho

2000 - Gotta love a bit of del piero & fabio cannevaro

2002- Song-kook? (korean right back now a t feyenoord), ronaldinho.....fun fun fun......

2004 - Nedved, maniche, roooney!

Henry IV

Diego Maradona is my favourite player of all time. He's a clear number one and will never be displaced from that position.

Cantona was my favourite non-Arsenal Premiership player.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
George Weah is the man. He represented the whole of Africa and inspired African footballers to achieve.

Arnie

Jose_Reyes_2004 said:
From favourite to least favourite ....

1. Reyes when he played for Seville - went nuts when we signed him !!
2. Ballack
3. Lampard
4. Nedved
5. Zidane
6. Riise
7. Morientes
8. Cudicini
9. Nesta
10. Gerrard

Notice he said premiership player.

for me it's a dead heay between zola and i must admit Becks. He used to be a great football player and once came second in footballer of the year. He was the integral part of the horror of 1999

lewdikris

Established Member
calvinngai88 said:
Kind of weird not see Marco van Basten, Johan Cryuff, Pele, Maradona, Deschamps in any of the favourite lists. :shock:

Jesus, I never realised Deschamps was so good! Up there with the greats eh?

My arse lol.

Current favourite: Ballack

Previously: Roberto Mancini.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom