• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zidane-Gerrard is the best player in the world.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
Best player in the world? Not a chance. Right now Messi is the best followed by Cassano.

He's not the best in the league, let alone the world.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Messi is far more technically gifted than Gerrard but there is more to football than just technical ability. What Gerrard brings to Liverpool through his physical qualities, work rate, aerial ability etc may not excite the purist but they are still damn effective. Messi is still the best in the world, though.

Oh, and Rooney is United's most important attacking player.

ibby

Established Member
arsenalfc0719 said:
Best player in the world? Not a chance. Right now Messi is the best followed by Cassano.

Oh please.

Timleaf

Established Member
Just goes to show up all those idiot pundits that said he had to play centre mid to get the best out of him. He's playing the best football of his career in the hole.

Double_H

Established Member
arsenalfc0719 said:

Cassano?!! :lol: :lol:

i can name 100 player better than him

alonso14

Established Member
he isnt the most techinally gifted player.....not even in our own team, but he is the most influential

he has a drive and heart that, when he is on it, is impossible to stop

Also, Rafa has found his best position and he is revelling in it

I wouldnt swap him for anyone...and yes I am biased

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
Yes, Cassano.

You guys who are laughing obviously haven't seen him play any time recently.

Double_H, I can't take you seriously after sayings something like this "I can name 100 player better than him" Lol, now that's laughable. Watch your football, watch him play, then comment, if you haven't seen him play lately shut the **** up.

banduan

Established Member
alonso14 said:

I wouldn't either. He's got the English problem of being both overrated and underrated at the same time, just cus he's English.

dos1986

Established Member
alonso14 said:
Also, Rafa has found his best position and he is revelling in it

Are you going to **** off again when ye blow the title?

Double_H

Established Member
arsenalfc0719 said:
Yes, Cassano.

Double_H, I can't take you seriously after sayings something like this "I can name 100 player better than him" Lol, now that's laughable. Watch your football, watch him play, then comment, if you haven't seen him play lately shut the f**k up.

rvp
Arshavin
Cesc
Eduardo
Nasri
Sagana
Gerrard
Torres
Alonso
Mascherano
Rooney
Ronaldo
Carrick
Scholes
Vidic
Rio Ferdend
Anelka
Lampard
Carvalho
Terry
Essian
Henry
Messi
Eto
Xavi
Inesta
Hleb
RVN
Robben
David Villa
David Silva
Ibra
Cambiaso
Del Pero
Totti
De Rossi
Ribry

need more?

seriously

Cassano is a good player .
but your statement " Followed by Cassano" is 100x worse than mine :roll:

ibby

Established Member
arsenalfc0719 said:
Yes, Cassano.

Double_H, I can't take you seriously after sayings something like this "I can name 100 player better than him" Lol, now that's laughable. Watch your football, watch him play, then comment, if you haven't seen him play lately shut the f**k up.

I have watched Cassano very closely this season and to say he is the second best player in the World is laughable.

Apart from the a few players, Double H's list is pretty accurate.

alonso14

Established Member
Shadow Moses said:
:lol: He's back as soon as Pool are winning

thats right!

or in about January I could have posted saying I wont be around much due to work commitments and havng a new born baby

ill give you notice now shall I....the only reason i can post at the moment is because I am based from one office not two, therefore I am travelling less.......in about a week I wont be able to post for a few weeks

as I ave said before, when I post has nothing to do with Liverpool....for example I was here posting for ages during and after the FA Cup / League Cup debacle (2-0 / 6-3)

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom