• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan: I will be world's best

A

Anonymous

kanuuu said:
Whatever he said, he's f****g quality, great buy for Juve.

I concur.
If only he wasn't such an arrogant prick, would he most probably be with us.

MightyArsenal

The guy is amazing...He has the power or van nisteelrooy (ie to holdoff defenders) but the tricks or ronaldinho!

Hes arrogant..but you cant say hes not a good player.

Muppy

I don't remember Henry coming out after every match saying he is the best player on the planet, Zlatan is awesome though.

kevin_kyle

Henry is better.....
But if Zlatan was at Arsenal, would they work together?
I think they would
Awesome partnership...

Ratinho

Established Member
Good player, but not in the same league as a Adriano, or other great young strikers around now.

tbbosa

"For the moment the number one is Ronaldinho, and I hope this year he will win the Ballon d'Or."

What is that all about?...how about Henry you ****!!:( .....am glad we did not get him, another Carew if you ask me..this guyis overrated...he is good but not in the class of Adriano or even Arjen Robben. He wil have a complished a lot if he could even manage to be as good as Kluivert

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom