• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 8th Successive League Title

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic clinches an eighth successive league title. The Swedish striker has continued an incredible run, spanning five clubs and dating back to the 2003-04 season when he was playing for Ajax in the Eredivisie

Say whatever you want about him. Say he is over-rated, that he is lazy, that his attitude his poor.

What he has just achieved is absolutely amazing and you can not claim that it is all a coincidence or that he just plays for the 'best' sides.

A class player who has it all in his locker. Can win games single handedly and whilst he may have his deficiencies, he is still a world class player.

Shue

Established Member
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Cudareli said:
What he has just achieved is absolutely amazing and you can not claim that it is all a coincidence or that he just plays for the 'best' sides.
Pretty sure Juventus, Inter, Barcelona and AC Milan do count as 'best' sides.

Shadow Moses

Established Member

If you look up overrated in google Ibras pic should pop up somewhere. I don't rate him one bit. He never shows up in big matches. You can thank the clubs he's been at for the titles

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan

Shue said:
Cudareli said:

He contributes to them being the 'best' sides.

At the end of the day, haters gonna' hate. Can't stop that.

The record speaks for itself.

scytheavatar

Established Member

At best, he's on the level of Van Persie or Tevez, the ones who are very good but just short of being world class.

ibby

Established Member

Shadow Moses said:
If you look up overrated in google Ibras pic should pop up somewhere. I don't rate him one bit. He never shows up in big matches. You can thank the clubs he's been at for the titles
Saying he doesn't turn up for the Champions League is one thing but saying he never turns up for big games is a pile of ****.

Shue said:
Cudareli said:

Not really. AC Milan were champions the season before Ibra arrived at Juventus, Inter didn't win a title (on the pitch) for God knows how long and AC Milan weren't the best side going into this season.

Anywho

Serie A is a tournament in which various teams compete, and then at the end Zlatan Ibrahimovic wins - Gazetta.

Shue

Established Member
Sure, he contributes. He's a good player. He's just never going to go down in history as a legend like Henry, Ronaldo, Van Basten, etc

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli

scytheavatar said:
At best, he's on the level of Van Persie or Tevez, the ones who are very good but just short of being world class.

Van Persie is absolutely world class, the only thing holding him back is injuries...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
van persie score in half season 16 goals in the league so how many goal he will score if he play at least 30 games in the league that we will know next season

number_0

Established Member
Ibra is like 3-4 types of strikers rolled into one, any manager would love to him on the side, and its no coincidence that all those teams sought out for his services all those years.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Far luckier, it seems, than he is gifted!

No, seriously, he's a great talent, but in this case it's all about timing.

DK Gooner

He's a very good player and has so much in his locker that you get irritated that he doesn't use it. He was phenomenal at Ajax and they haven't really been the same since. He may have chosen big clubs, but they were never absolute favourites if favourites at all when he joined them. He has played his part at domestic level, but disappointment stems from his lack of product on the European stage. I think he is a bit too old now to join a PL team and be the main player for one of the big teams, but I reckon he can still do a very good job.

outlaw_member

Established Member
I've got a great idea which will finally win us the league title. Why don't we try to loan him for next season? Although, a van Persie + Ibrahimovic attack doesn't seem balanced enough to me.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Don't even try outie, don't even try. Its not gonna happen

P_Gunner

Ibra was absolute magic at Inter. Back then even I was calling him Ibracadora. Had a great season with AC Milan although he dropped off a bit nearer to the end. He's been good at all his clubs and at all of them, bar Barca, he was a big reason they won the title.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom