• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

COC: Tottenham vs. Arsenal- 23/09/15 - 7:45pm - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Could be worse we could have a midfield of Ramires, Mikel, Loftus-Cheek and Nunes.

Might have to take Chelsea out my acca, even tho they'll probably fluke it

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Ramsey will show nothing. You don't show much with Giroud as strikers like one best playmaker in the world has proven for us.

And that is even before I add that behind him are Arteta and Flamini. With unproven Ox and Campbell on the wings.

You don't do much in situations like that.
The tactical theory is that Ramsey actually plays better with Giroud as opposed to Theo.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think his English holds him back as a pundit. He often pauses then goes for stock phrases when you feel really he could say something more

Maybe i'm being generous
It's a possibility.

The tactical theory is that Ramsey actually plays better with Giroud as opposed to Theo.

I've heard that before too - but I think it's more to do with time spent playing with a particular player. Giroud's been our number 1 for a while, so the squad's more used to his game.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Yeah this whole playing Ramsey in every other position apart from his natural one is very baffling. Why didn't we play Arteta-Ramsey with Walcott-Ox-Joel-Giroud in front? If anyone needs games right now it's Walcott.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom