• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Arsenal vs Bayern Munich, 20/10/15, 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

12107267_1015118075207501_4562077165326165929_n.jpg

12105735_1004255072950814_2201510261500862609_n.jpg

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Fantastic result, Wenger got the tactic spot on.

Per - he seemed to win every aerial challenge against Lewandowski and kept him quiet all match.

Cech - Came up with decent save throughout the match as well as being a commanding presence in the box when dealing with set peices & crosses

Koscienly - Two important typical Kos last ditch challenges.

Özil - pressed hard and covered a lot of ground this match then stepped up a gear offensively after we went 1-0.

Bellerin - had a tough match against one of the most inform wingers in the world in Costa but what a amazing run that lead to the second goal.

Walcott - He made excellent runs in the first half and his general off the ball movement made him a threat. Walcott's finishing and first touch let down though.

I know Arsenal fans scoff at Europa League, but I wouldn't mind us finishing third at all. We would have a very good chance of winning it, much better than CL, anyway.

My heart still aches from that 2006 final, and I'm very much hungry for european glory. I wouldn't mind us having a real chance of winning the EL, especially when compared to finishing second and almost inevitably getting Real or Barcelona as our next opponent.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
I know Arsenal fans scoff at Europa League, but I wouldn't mind us finishing third at all. We would have a very good chance of winning it, much better than CL, anyway.

My heart still aches from that 2006 final, and I'm very much hungry for european glory. I wouldn't mind us having a real chance of winning the EL, especially when compared to finishing second and almost inevitably getting Real or Barcelona as our next opponent.

**** that.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member

Not only would we be playing in a **** league which nobody cares about, we'd have to play Thursday nights in Eastern Europe. Seriously, why would you want that? I'd would only hurt our title chances and it's a second tier league. I'd rather win the FA Cup.

SuperGoon

Lost A Bet And Now He’s A Top G

Player:Saka
Ox is getting on my nerves a little. From that distance he should not be hitting it over the bar.

Mesut saved him from embarrassment. Or caused it. Whichever way you want to look at it.

lol @ Giroud's goal by the way. I'll take it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Was it just me who thought Lewandowski was waiting on contact at the end to get a pen? Seemed like he moved across waiting for it but Koscielny nipped back in to get the ball.
Thompson on SSN before the game said he's a diver, goes down with any little touch.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Any players like Costa we could take a gamble on?

I can't believe how much his stepped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom