• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal FC vs Man. City FC - Mon. Dec. 21st, 8:00pm - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamrock

GIBBS is so clueless defensively, he just can't detect danger at all, all he does is run about like a headless chicken, when he come on City just attacked our left hand side and always got in behind..

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Great ****ing win lads. Solid defensively bar two mishaps, and absolutely clinical when it mattered. I don't want to say it, but I'm going to... League is ours, quote me on this right now :lol:. Toure's goal was spooky though, I was in shock as to how that went in - unreal. We held on though... it's amazing to think half of our team is injured LOL

Side note - Ramsey really cost us against Man City.... and Cech seems to have joined the GDL, he was getting the crowd to cheer for Giroud at the end of the game:lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Only thing that could make this better would be if Mesut gives Shreeves an uppercut

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You never know mate you just never. If they win there next 5 games I'll consider genuine title challengers

They already are title contenders. Two of the best players this season in their team and only one loss and on top on merit, that makes them contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom