• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal FC vs Man. City FC - Mon. Dec. 21st, 8:00pm - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip spence

How good was that goal from YAYA?! Spectacular. If they had to score against us, it's only fitting it be one of the best goals I've seen this season.
Yeah got to see both sides of Yaya tonight. First Özil was just jogging past him getting all kinds of looks in behind. Then a piece of sublime skill to justify his place in the team. Actually that goal might be a blessing in disguise for us. Yaya in this side is going to cost them goals. Maybe more than he creates or scores.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I was calling for Per to be dropped earlier in the season, but he has been great for a while now.. Another great performance today too.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
- Wenger at dressing room:
Zis is a very important win guys, we were ruthless in ze first half, a bit sloppy with chances at second ( looks at Ramsey ) and a very cagey in last 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom