• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: He came, he saw, he conquered

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Yeah good piece. Said at the time that Carragher's "analysis" of the two was nonsensical. Everything he was using to put Silva ahead of Özil were things Özil excelled at doing (pre-assists? Mesut is the master of those ffs).

Oh_Snap

"Silva’s 2015/16 total is very good. Very few players can achieve 3.2 chances created per 90 minutes played. But Özil? He’s basically off the charts."

And it's not only 15/16, Özil lead the Charts chances created per 90 minutes in 14/15 (3.1) as well and in 13/14 he was a close second to Silva who was already adapted to the league.

Why do the Pundits still think Özil has to prove anything to any1 but himself? He won the DFB-Pokal and scored the WINNING goal - "hurr-durr özil goes missing in big games"
He scored against Barcelona, again those nonsense-rumors never stopped. He basically kicked Kaka out of the Real Squad - at the age of 21. With Özil at Madrid, those c*nts were actually winning stuff (besides the CL but i call that a coincidence, they'd have won it with Özil as well).

He won the league there AND the copa del rey and since he left Real Madrid looks utter ****.

(I have my own conspiracy theory going on that it was Zidane who wanted him out as he maybe saw his legacy at the club in danger with a young guy who actually had the better numbers on paper. Özil produced more in his time there than Zidane - 108 scorer points for Özil in 159 Games, 61 for Zidane in 155. Also Perez likes pretty toy-boys, wonder what that is about)

In his days back then he teared Atletico Madrid apart as if they were his favorite Team to play against. Look at Real now how they do against them.

Then he comes to us and we start actually winning trophies again. This is not a coincidence. Özil is the ****ing real deal.

How many players are there that won the fa cup, copa del rey & dfb-pokal? oh, add a WC and a spanish league title against Guardiolas Barca (!).

Those pundits man...look at the mess i wrote...geez

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Really bothers me that :drool: is not like the other emotes.

:);):(:mad::confused::p:D:eek::eek:ops::rolleyes:o_O is such a nice set, you can't just put some pixel monstrosity with it!

Find me a better one, send me the Link and I'll think about replacing it. Don't like it when people complain, but don't bother to offer assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom