• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Stoke City FC vs Arsenal FC - Sun. Jan 17th, 4:15pm - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
They've just never really dealt with us not pulling a Liverpool and falling out of the top 4 despite not spending.

The only sad thing is, if we do win Gary Neville won't be there to eat his humble pie. Didn't even make an appearance in the punditry when we slaughtered Man United 3-0. If united had won that match he would be sitting beside Carragher and Henry and laughing.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Bit shout out to that absolute ball sniffer at LB for them for the worst dive all season, the one with the **** hair do The orcs mustn't see their big warrior folk flopping all over the place.

Also, only just read that Mike Dean was the fourth official??? Is that true? If so, it seems like they're trying to worm him back into reffing an Arsenal match, the **** will be in charge of the NLD next month, just you watch.

Twix eating scumbag.
But I like twix.....

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also Shearer can F*ck Off as well, for claiming on MOTD that Arsène was disrespectful to Stoke for saying that we needed to be physical. You want to talk about disrespect? How about getting booed for having your leg broken? Why don't you talk about that, you pie eating bold headed cvnt?

Big Al's a classy guy though, he'd never go in for dirty play like kicking someone in the face....

Honest as the day is long is our Alan.

Jaywood Mac

Anyone know what Wenger's mini tantrum during the match was about? Was going mad at one of the players, not sure who cause only saw it in the highlights.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
BTW - WTF was going on with Koz's passing. He was up to his headless chicken passing! And people were slagging off The Ox. Koz seems to have some really knucklehead moments & he had a few of them today.

Aevi

Hale End FC
BTW - WTF was going on with Koz's passing. He was up to his headless chicken passing! And people were slagging off The Ox. Koz seems to have some really knucklehead moments & he had a few of them today.
Agree, hence why I left him out of my predicted 11 vs Chelsea.

As experienced and long-serving to the team as he is, his consistently inconsistent performances over the past month-and-a-half need to be addressed and punished with a match on the bench. One of Cech's very good saves (the double one I think) was because of a misplaced pass by Kosc, and we would be all over him had it actually gone in. He will eventually cost us, and I really hope he realizes how bad his passing has been. Needs to work on that in training. He makes Chamberlain look like Özil ffs!

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It's strange because Kos' passing is actually one of his biggest strengths. I mean, only against Man City less than a month ago he was actually bring it out of defence regularly, pinging passes accurately about.

Well considering a lot of people were saying they'd be happy with us staying within sight of the top after this run of games, so still being top with Chelsea at home to come is fine, not perfect, but fine.

Bould14

Whole team performance was very average. Giroud back of a great match against LFC reverted into typical Giroud performance. Midfield is still a mess and Wenger missed on the subs. Flamini should retire tomorrow.

Bananacoffee

Good resultat yesterday in all honesty.

With out current team we should be nowhere near the top of the league, we are essentially playing our carling cup attack due to injuries. hopefully we can hang on for a few weeks yet.

vantoure

Whole team performance was very average. Giroud back of a great match against LFC reverted into typical Giroud performance. Midfield is still a mess and Wenger missed on the subs. Flamini should retire tomorrow.
This looks like something that was typed before the match.

What did Flamini do to deserve retirement in this particular match?

You're not going to get champaign everyday, at times you need to knuckle down which is what the team did yesterday.

gunnergoa

I am tired of how pundits are trying to portray the EPL. Every time we are bullied of the ball "Ohh Arsenal player need to show some steel they need to man up".It doesn't take guts to go around kicking people doesn't take whole lot punch people in face chock them into submission. It takes guts to get the ball and look to play football. Just like in real life it doesn't take much to steal for living but takes real steel to work hard and get a job.

Pundits always say that this is the English ie. way to kick people around who are better then you (to come in for trade and then decide the whole country belongs to them). Pundits like Gary Neville were always outspoken about wht Wenger should do. Hopefully he uses those philosophy with Valencia.

General

Established Member
Draw was a fair result but I don't think people realise how close we came to losing this in the end. It all started with Flamini lunging in near the by line and missing a regulatory tackle. Suddenly we were wide open and had to fend off two shots on target in quick succession, one coming from a corner which Ramsey had to head off the line. Wenger finally came to his senses and brought on Chambers to shore up the midfield. Cech also used his experience to waste a bit of time and cool the game down.

Emibury

Stoke fans are getting rightfully lambasted across the media for their booing of Ramsey. You would think they might try to mend their reputation rather than damage it further. Living up to their "Trolls" nickname I suppose...

BBF

Giroud is consistently a victim of being a big striker. Guy gets mugged constantly and because he battles back the defender gets the call instead. A smaller player can't stay on his feet and will get the call. But if Giroud goes down it's a dive.

This **** infuriates me. Same with any attacker behind a defender who's shielding the ball. All you need to do these days is fall over and the decision is always yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom