• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal - 28th February, 14:05, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It happens all the time and it shows the b*tch mentality of our players.

We celebrated the Man City game like we had one hand on the trophy and the players were posting all those stupid f**king selfies from the changing room.

Next game the players play absolute s**t, complacent and sloppy, and we get tonked 4-0 by Southampton.
Martin Keown made the good point that the two players who've won the PL, Cech and Welbeck, didn't take part in all those pictures.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
only positive from this game is Welbeck score against his old team and look sharp. he should start every game from now till the end of the season. Walcott need to f**k off on the bench and Ramsey either f**k off on the bench or play as right wing.

I don't get the criticism of Elneny as he's not had much of a chance yet but in my view Chambers, Gabriel, Walcott, The Ox and Ramsey aren't good enough. Added to that Mertesacker, Arteta, Flamini and Rosicky are finished. I think a major rebuild is required and Wengers approach of buying one player per window is just not going to do it.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
It happens all the time and it shows the b*tch mentality of our players.

We celebrated the Man City game like we had one hand on the trophy and the players were posting all those stupid f**king selfies from the changing room.

Next game the players play absolute s**t, complacent and sloppy, and we get tonked 4-0 by Southampton.
Was just thinking about that too.

Utterly embarrassing. Our players are children. They have no idea what it means to compete and be a champion.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Were we watching the same game? Özil was pretty much the only one who did ANYTHING attacking wise. One goal and assist and created aswell.
Try and understand what I'm saying. Özil is a great player, but ARSENAL aren't set up properly to effectively utilize him. We need someone like a Alonso/Cazorla/prime Arteta to function properly.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Martinez looks like garbage, he can't drill a defense to save his life. I don't even know where we can turn if Wenger leaves, who the hell is out there?

Thomas Tuchel has done an outstanding job at Dortmund and would probably be worth the risk. Young, promising, proved he could handle a step up from mid-table management etc.

AVENTUS

Team selection was on point today, on paper we should've have displaced them. But the players really let us down, no fight at all. Are they not motivated? FFS the league is on the line and they're not giving their all, wtf is going on?
This is a repeating story Baz. We ask the same question every March.

I'm done I really am. I want to go hide under a rock till the Euros

David Smith

Established Member
You're brainwashed.

If the team had your mentality of all hope being lost, us being doomed and there not being any light in sight, then indeed that's what will happen . The secret to success and happiness is to have a positive outlook on everything, and to look for the way up rather than dwell on the negatives.
We lost today, we can't go back in time and change that, the rules of the universe don't allow it. We can only look to the future and determine how to progress.

Gooner_girl14

Well, that sucked big time! I mean, what the hell was Kos and Gabriel doing today? So, so, so bad defending at all three goals. I feel gutted just to think about those school boy-errors.

This has nothing to do with lack of world class signings or anything like that, this is just a pure ****ing perfomance. Why can't this god damn team just click, god damn it?

Agreed. Their team is in worse shape than ours, they had a makeshift back four yet our defence looked like they'd never played together before. Such poor defending for their goals. The team were probably hung over following the Barca game midweek, it's sad that they were actually thinking that they could get something from Barca. Delusional.

We can't even go to WHL trying to get draw to help Leicester.

Our best hope is to go all out and hope they have off day.

The state of our team.... :lol::lol:

Charisma

EFp1vxL.jpg

We've always bottled under Wenger at Old Trafford more recently. Do you remember this team Ferguson lined up against us? Look at that midfield and they still beat us comfortably 2-0.

TorontoGooner76

Whilst I half agree with you, there is no f**king way we allow Sp**s to win a league without doing our most to stop them.

Have you watched us play in the last few months? Can't believe we are still so high up the table. Very misleading.

Sp**s will be up for it and we will look average.

ChampagneFootball

The day that Wenger leaves will be the start of our rise. Hopefully, though, it will happen whilst Alexis and Özil are still in the team.

I love Arséne, I really do. But he's finished and has been for years. He is a loser that instils a losing mentality. It's not possible to hoard so much talent into one team like we did in the Invincibles era.

If he signs an extension, then I will have to protest it. I don't want it to come to that because, again, I have great respect for him.

It's time to start being a winning club. Not a bunch of dancing, joking happy to lose pussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom