• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal - 28th February, 14:05, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamrock

P
ramsey's weaknesses are his passing, touch, positioning, finishing

why in the **** is he our first choice CM??????
People were saying Flamini was making him look poor.. They also said he is a better CM than Santi and that all he needs was a run of games in central midfield.

Santi has been injured for months and Coq has been back, Elneny has been tried, Flamini has been tried but still Ramsey is piss poor.

Can't pass, no creativity, panics when in possession, can't dictate play, can't even score anymore, poor positional awareness etc.. He only makes 5 yard passes or backward passes..

The list goes on..

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Absolutely.

When a picture appears online after a vital victory featuring boneheads like Kieran Gibbs, a shirtless Hector Bellerin, clowns like Flamini and Giroud gurning, and all the rest of these doughnuts acting like they've just won gold in the Olympic 4 x 100, you know you aren't going to win s**t.

It's a lack of professionalism and a small fry mentality.

Winners just win. They don't cream their panties with glee after every decent result.

The culture at the club is just weak and lame. Cech and Welbeck must be staggered by the difference between the clubs. But I doubt it'll take too long for them to be suckered into the same mentality.

I remember Merson moving to Villa and them posing on the pitch for photos. Merson said he hid because he was embarrassed andknew the title wasn't even close. Our players online activity should be restricted for the rest of the season. Henry needs to lay in to all of them in the next training session.

P

PayableOnDeath

If wed gotten Suarez instead of Özil we'd be talking about winning a second title in 4 years and thinking about building for the UCL.

A good midfielder is not that great if he has
crap forwards in front of him.

In terms of the title I thin Leicester will drop points but I don't think Tottenham will falter so really we're 3 points and 10 goals off of the place were supposed to be.

Leicester don't have enough quality despite the good schedule

Jamrock

I fear what will happen if Madrid come in for Özil and Pep for Alexis next season.

You have to ask yourself would you leave if you were them
May be then we might get players that fit our system.. Lets not forget these 2 players are rejects too. May be this is their level..

Johnny_Blaze

Established Member
May be then we might get players that fit our system.. Lets not forget these 2 players are rejects too. May be this is their level..

You're an idiot. Yaya, Pique, Robben, Di Maria, Sneijder, Ibrahimovic were also 'rejects'.

Football is so lopsided these days, a handful of clubs are going to hog all the major talent, until they find a new shiny toy.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Özil is brilliant but I see no reason why Madrid would go back in for him. Barca no. Don't know if Bayern want that profile of player, don't follow Bundesliga.

Sanchez is here for a while.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
There is no system. That's the whole point. Our manager panic buys when the fans get mad enough or it looks like we really won't knick 4th place. That's our f*cking system. Do the bare minimum to keep him and Kroenke's ponzi scheme alive. Özil will break Henry's assist record with garbage around him so let's not say this is his level. Madrid would be damn sight better with him in their 11 let me tell you. He'd improve any team he went into so let's not use "failing" at Madrid as a barometer. They're psychos who don't care about building a team so much as having the most expensive toys. They're like Bizarro Arsenal. Sanchez has been shocking but he was run into the ground the last couple of years so I have a bit more patience with him.

Chanberry

Özil is brilliant but I see no reason why Madrid would go back in for him. Barca no. Don't know if Bayern want that profile of player, don't follow Bundesliga.

Sanchez is here for a while.

Maybe Pep could try to sign him.Silva is aging.

Bearded Toaster

Equally angry as Furious
How we lost to that shower of $h!te is beyond me. I'm still puzzled how we let them score 3 sodding goals! can't remember how many times I heard walcotts name by commentators because I don't think it was! ramsey again was awful, sanchez still awful but tried, subs who came on didn't exactly get my hopes up and to be honest, didn't do nothing. It was like watching sunday football down hackney marshes! I think when all those injuries hit the midfield/striker positions, it really unsettled the balance of the team and its never got back to the way it was, when we were playing some good football.

Token Yank

People criticizing Özil here need to get lost. Go post of a RAWK forum. He is our only legit player anymore and will probably (smartly) leave in the summer. We will replace him with some kid from the Icelandic league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom