• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooner

He was good today I thought, just couldn't score, he was best AFC player today IMO. But yeah, his form has been terrible since coming back from injury. He'll bounce back though, just not sure it'll be with us.

What a load of ****e,

This is a team game, the team played awful. Who cares about Sanchez, manager losing it on the sidelines, players crying on the pitch.

Groundhog day, year number 10.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Wasnt expecting that. Only 2 positibes from tonight 1) Campbell played well 2) we havent lost ground on Sp**s. I did feel actually that some of our players tried tonight but the problem is they lack quality in some areas.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I hope none of you guys will watch the Sp**s game. Seriously not worth it anymore, think about your wellbeing. This season is/will be the worst thing that has happened since Wenger came.

djoeru

Thanks god i've already lost my mind and all my hopes after the ManU game, but i feel for those here who still believe in this team.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
FKING DISGRACE

in a season in which a half decent team can win the EPL, we don't even manage to be half decent.

Luckily we can make up for this at Spuds. Football is a funny game, we might bounce back.

God bless this poster :)

Malky

Established Member
AS LONG AS THE ****ING BANK ACCOUNT IS HEALTHY THOUGH? That's all that matter's at this club now. **** THE LOT OF THEM. BOARD, MANAGER & PLAYERS. **** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChampagneFootball

By the way lads, don't be thinking 'we will bounce back at the Lane'. We're still only 3 points behind Sp**s. No chance we will win it. We won't start winning until we're at least 2-3 games off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i still got no idea why taking off your best player on the pitch? afraid of Alexis might get angry? he can f**k off Arsène is so coward and lost it need to leave i'm so sick of this it getting so much worse.

stiiphunn

Established Member
It's over. No title for us. No CL either obviously.

We are ridiculous. From the goals we concede to the chances we waste. Absolutely ridiculous.

Pls get rid of Merte, Ramsey, Walcott and a few others and let's try to get some quality players in. Let's try to build something truly great around Cech, Özil, Sanchez, Kos and a few others.

In short, cut the bullshit.

AVENTUS

I knew the Man Utd game was where we truly threw it away. This result was expected to be honest guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom