• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Gabriel is just awful. Can't believe I had faith in him and wanted him to start earlier in the season.. The team just can't score goals either, every game is going to be a struggle unless someone finds some scoring form.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So the top 4 all lose. We have wasted so many opportunities to gain ground, even against a relegation threatened team who make 6 changes, we cant even get a draw. Hopeless, and we have been for too long now!

arsmile

Established Member
to be honest.....

ignoring the defense

with giroud/ramsey/theo/alexis all sharing the nadir of their careers at this moment right now.....how in the hell do we expect to do anything on the ball

how can so many players just drop all essence of any form simultaneously

Bearded Toaster

Equally angry as Furious
Funny how some people are making gabriel the scapegoat here, he fouls someone, they score from it and its all his fault because we lost??? It's wenger's and no-one elses fault but his. Shocking substitutions to say the least. Even a blind monkey locked in a cellar with stevie wonder could see that sanchez was having a mare out there on the pitch. Plus no real leaders/proper captain on the pitch to get players motivated/to have a go at certain players for not doing their jobs.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Guys, talk to me.

Just walked in to see the score. How bad was it?

Wenger's done IMO. Might upset a few people IRL when I say that but f*ck me. How has the team ballsed this up?
Campbell with a sublime performance, scored, very involved... and first to be subbed off???

We were amazing in the first half, only conceded because of a foul that they didn't give to us, for which our players were sitting around and waiting for. Per and Ramsey could have been better to stop it. Their second goal was also pretty fluky, but the cross in was sublime so fair play to them. We need a new striker and manager is what I learned.

We hit the post + crossbar 3 times total. Giroud was pretty ****. Second half was a disaster, imo it started when Campbell went off and we lost his good workrate inside midfield and outside.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
The good: Coquelin, Özil, Campbell, Mertesacker

The bad: Giroud, Ramsey, Cech on the 2nd goal.

The ugly: Gabriel, Walcott, Monreal* and Bellerin*

*both awful going forward

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the way we react after Swansea 2nd goal was awful no single shoot attack we create f**k all give the ball many times players give up just f**k off.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Whats wrong with our mentality reallly? after a bad result we are not capable of putting in some good performances, its worrying and Wenger needs to adress this, it has going on for ages now.

emilursin

Half the team walking around like they dont care, more back passes in the last 5 Mins than you see in 90 Mins from a pulis team

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I'm absolutely fuming but I know I'll be back for Tottenham. **** this team and club for ****ting on countless peoples undoubted loyalty. At least show some bollocks, bunch of ****ing ****s in the club.

indy23

The players that actually want to play get subbed off. this french idiot keeps on the worst possible option. Im livid. Girouds miss would get him killed in most clubs in Brazil. Standard and quality of arsenal is that of a loser. Thats what we are losers. Havent won in over a decade. pathetic and coward performance

solrob

Poor Campbell, when half the team was injured and he was playing from the start, the team was in first place. Now he finally starts again in an important match, scored and is the best in the pitch next to Özil. And he still gets benched.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Another embarrassing result to add to Wenger's dismal recent record.

I'm not sure who i should be more angry at, Wenger or the players. Ultimately it all comes down to Wenger, but my god these players lack something really important.

They lack balls. They lack fight. They lack quality. They lack all the ingredients you need to go on and win a title. This is why we won't win it this season. That is clear to see. It all died tonight. Swansea at home with our fixtures was an absolutely must win.

Might tune out for the rest of the season. Literally can't stomach this car crash any further. We're meant to be an elite club. Well we act like one anyway. And we have to witness this **** week in week out. We've gotten worse every season ffs. Wenger should leave ASAP. Honestly wouldn't care if he resigned tonight. The man hasn't got it in him anymore.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
it think this hurt me more than the united game.
Players dont want to play for him.
can't buy that i'm sorry if they don't want play for him why they play well in first 30 minutes of the game? then completly give up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom