• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charisma

I'm not even angry. The damaged was done on the weekend.

One thing that surprises me with Arsène Wenger is how outdated he is with his system he loves to play.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

So the top 4 all lose. We have wasted so many opportunities to gain ground, even against a relegation threatened team who make 6 changes, we cant even get a draw. Hopeless, and we have been for too long now!
In fairness Leicester drew. That for them could make the difference and with hindsight is a great result when yesterday it seems like a disaster. Further ground with us playing Sp**s. They'd love a draw there.

baccy_man

Established Member
I have not got a clue why Wenger took Campbell instead of Sanchez,
Alexis was not having a good game and Joel was having a good game and was probably our best player at the time,
If Wenger wanted to change things he should have brought Walcott or Welbeck on for Giroud,
Giroud has been shocking for weeks he keeps passing the ball to other players when he is supposed to be the striker,
We have had a good chance to win the league this season and we just keep blowing our chances.

em9999

My rainbows
Man u are catching us that's how bad its becoming. Much more of this crap we wont top 4 nevermind winning the league...

Players like to talk big but it means nothing

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Since we will never win the title anyway this season I hope it gets even worse than this. Let's finish behind even Chelsea or something. Wouldn't surprise me now anyway. You just feel something really big has to happen otherwise Wenger will get away with once again. At this point I just want a competent manager that can do tactics and transfers. Wenger sucks at both. And his arguments... They spend so much money... Yeah and you keep hoarding it like you want to build a spare stadium or something. It needs to get worse than this for him to leave, like really really bad. I love him to bits but he is knowingly handicaping us. If the other teams were anywhere near their normal level we would be 7th-10th.

Gooner_girl14

Finished work planning to watch this so taped it, but will delete it straight away. Knew Gabriel was another panicky player, disappointed in Cech but we'd probably be worse off if not for him so can't be too harsh.

At least the others in top 4 dropped points. But I won't make the mistake of actually thinking we have a chance for the title. Wenger is a delusional, stubborn and ultimately clueless old man who doesn't even have the decency or insight to know when he has no more to give. I used to love him, cannot believe my anger and hatred for him now.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
We should have a whip round and send Ivan round Fergusons house with hat on hand and see if he can tempt him out of retirement

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What was the reaction from the fans at fulltime???

original.gif

This was Wenger right after...

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
In fairness Leicester drew. That for them could make the difference and with hindsight is a great result when yesterday it seems like a disaster. Further ground with us playing Sp**s. They'd love a draw there.

Oh yeh, I was thinking Leicester lost. My mind has gone now, roll on June!

stiiphunn

Established Member
Awful all around. With the number of chances we have created we should have scored a lot more. Any team with a few decent players upfront would have done better. And on top of that we also conceded pretty silly goals. It's done for the title. It's time to acknowledge, release the pressure and move on.

D

Dial Square 1886

Best to be out of the top 4 now this season. Only way anything might change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom