• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Barcelona vs Arsenal - 16.03.2016, BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

F*ck it you know what, volume turned down I thought that was fair f*cking crack by the lads.

First XI till the end of the season with Alexis dropped for Joel, he's so gash right now. There was a period in the 2nd half around when Elneny scored that we were right in it, we had them worried. Our press was f*cking on point. Big things to come from Iwobi I think.

As for Theo and Giroud, I'm done. They're Flamini level in my eyes. Terrible, absolute pure sh*t.

arsmile

Established Member
all our seasons are exactly the same "plucky injury-ridden last-16 second leg performance after losing the tie in the first leg boosts our confidence enough to secure fourth after a terrible time of it post Christmas"

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Well done lads. Clinical finishing might have seen a different result. Elneny looks class. Sanchez and Walcott have lost whatever they had - real shame.
Bring on Everton!!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Wtf is wrong with Alexis atm. It seems as though he couldn't score if he was the only one on the pitch atm.

Alexis is a good player but he was a Barcelona fringe player when sold
for 35 and replaced by Suarez at more than double the price.

Dare I say he has become a victim of Arsène. At Barcelona he was kept on his toes as they perused the best which eventually pushed him out. At Arsenal he arrives with a point to prove,proves it realises he is head and shoulders above, he thinks okay next season will be a challenge because someone new will come in and try and take my place so I need to up or sustain my level.

No arrivals.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Yeah shocking him and Özil cant beat 11 players by themselves, I can name 5 just as good interms of quality as them if not better. Sanchez is fine and he will do great with a Bayern Munich or Madrid.

Ok but he's not a Munich or Madrid.. He's obviously a good player but I don't think he's top level. (Not blaming him for tonight)

Iceko

I dont care about CL or the FA Cup. Going out here is what was expected. Anyway, the league is a whole different thing. We should have been much closer to the top or on top. You can lose a cup game and you can lose against Barca. But with Wenger being someone who pushes his team for mental strength and consistency we should be doing much better in the league. Thats what's definitely disappointed me most this season.

Oh well season over unless Leicester and Sp**s have massive breakdowns (which they wont).

Jamrock

What is really frustrating is that Barcelona did not even have to play hard in both legs.. Our poor players just gave away avoidable goals. Individual errors like Kos for the first goal, the 3rd goal due to Giroud making a poverty pass in our half. In the first leg I can't even be bothered to highlight the cause of those goals..

So frustrating..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom