• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Barcelona vs Arsenal - 16.03.2016, BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
100% down to Arsène Wenger. Some of the players seem disinterested and not looking to put their body on the line for the cause. Compare that with for example, Mourinho. I'd say he's an average manager but an world class motivator. That makes a difference throughout the course of the season.
Well said, mate.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Positive from tonight:

Only 9 more games left this season.
tumblr_md18reeRZY1qe815jo1_500.gif

Croney17

What type of football does a wenger-coached team represent these days?? Imo its one with a very fragile defence, threadbare midfield and mediocre frontmen capable of only very inconsistent finishing, no?? Arsène tries to throw in a few proven class players like cech, mesut & sanchez and just hope for the best basically??! He is an embarassment.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
One thing I don't understand is how these bottlers play decent against Barcelona yet we will probably look lost against Everton on the weekend.

It's all in the mind with these players, they're up for the big European games but not the small games.
Wagner.

KAB

All the 3 Barca strikers scored today. Perhaps Arsène should consider to play more strikers up the field to solve our attacking problem. We don't have TH14 anymore in the team to keep playing sole striker.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
What type of football does a wenger-coached team represent these days?? Imo its one with a very fragile defence, threadbare midfield and mediocre frontmen capable of only very inconsistent finishing, no?? Arsène tries to throw in a few proven class players like cech, mesut & sanchez and just hope for the best basically??! He is an embarassment.

I think our defence is actually an improvement over recent years. Apart from a 1st choice CB with Kos and a decent back up WB.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Didn't watch the game lads, just saw Elneny goal really quality strike happy for him.

How did we perform? and how Iwobi perform?

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
By the way f*ck MacManaman and Lineker with their unprofessionalism.

I'm really glad that I have other channels that I could watch other than BT. I truly hate BT and these useless clueless mofos they've got.

Why do these stations always pick the most clueless of people to be pundits. Just goes to show media is about controversy I suppose.

Charisma

People using Mourinho as example, a manager have been able to motivate his team farther than his 3rd season.
I don't like defending the Portguese w****** but it sad to say Arsène Wenger has nothing on Mourinho. Fair enough Wenger has had a long legacy but looking at how Mourinho has won his European cups. He won the PL last season, let's not forget that yet Arsène Wenger hasn't won the title since 2004.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Didn't watch the game lads, just saw Elneny goal really quality strike happy for him.

How did we perform? and how Iwobi perform?

One of our better games of late, which might not say much. We played well tonight, but let down by our finishing, yet again.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
It was not if we were going to have a brain fart...just when ! I'm sure Barca knew it too. the 1st goal and the two goals in the first leg... we partically gave them 3-0 head start...but alas we know this is the arsenal way.

Three players can hold their head up high in this game... El Neny, Iwobi and Ospina. Welbeck also played well, unlucky with the shot.

Özil...meh! Sanchez great enthausiam but you can see Neymar and Suarez are clearly an upgrade... the differen is one little thing but it matters so much at the top level! decision making...playing the right pass, the right run at the right time...it's something which Alexis lacks to be that truely worldly player (Messi, Suarez, Ronaldo, Neymar, Aguero).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom