• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup | Nottingham Forest FC vs Arsenal FC | 20th of September at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Great team selection, and unlike in previous games I think it's what we all wanted to see.

All the young players performed well. Akpom in particular could be putting himself in contention for a spot in the matchday squad.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
A pretty big part of the squad have had pretty good and also productive starts. As far as individual contribution is concerned obviously but lets hope collective connection is something we will find along the way.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Leicester will be relieved to be out of the EFL, I reckon. They have enough on their hands with the CL.

I was really surprised at the size of Zelalem when he came on. He has grown up so much.

He has been about 6ft tall for some time now. He just need to grow into that body and I think he can at least become El Nenny level player although I do hope for more!

Doom

He has been about 6ft tall for some time now. He just need to grow into that body and I think he can at least become El Nenny level player although I do hope for more!

The last time I saw him play was 2 years ago in the CL and he was just a gawky kid.

He was only on for a couple of minutes but I felt he carried himself with a lot of authority. His year on loan with that new Scottish club has done him wonders.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Well that was much better than I expected. Three goods goals and a well taken penalty. No injuries and nice match sharpness for Perez,Xhaka and Elneny before the weekend.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Tonights performance ticked all the boxes:

- Xhaka displayed excellent range of passing again and scored another belter.
- Lucas's impresses getting 2 goals & a assist.
- Jeff and Akpom had encouraging peformances and both looked lively.
- Eleney continues to display good off the ball movement whilst being tiday on the ball.
- Both Holding and Gabriel had solid performances and we kept a clean sheet process.

You couldn't ask for more out of tonights match, happy days.

arsmile

Established Member
Also

how ridiculous is our GK situation at the moment

technically we have 4 international class goalkeepers contracted to the club.

Even if we admit szczes has had his day here- we won't keep the other three happy for too long with just the odd snippit of league football.

We have quietly solved a lot of the issues at the club.....we've got 6 serviceable centrebacks for god sake!

carlito'sway

Established Member
Tonights performance ticked all the boxes:

- Xhaka displayed excellent range of passing again and scored another belter.
- Lucas's impresses getting 2 goals & a assist.
- Jeff and Akpom had encouraging peformances and both looked lively.
- Eleney continues to display good off the ball movement whilst being tiday on the ball.
- Both Holding and Gabriel had solid performances and we kept a clean sheet process.

You couldn't ask for more out of tonights match, happy days.

I would add AMN in the satisfactions/revelations as well. He did his job really well. He is smart, powerful, has good technique. He is one for the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom