• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Chelsea | 24th of September at 17:30 (GMT)

What will the result be for the match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What's with the media in this country :lol:

BT Sport talking about putting Özil's Instagram post up in the dressing room.

Then MOTD spending more time wanking over Pogba's confidence than our dominant win.
I'm sick and fed up with them it like the only team in Europe take a group selfie after a win all f**king teams do it!

carlito'sway

Established Member
Missed the game, I was out all day...Had some previous commitments and could not change but keep checking updates on my phone. Finally back now watching the game...That was a statement WIN. Hope it will jump start our season!
What a great way to celebrate the Boss 20 years. He got his set up and tactics spot on today. Wenger Knows!

OSBK

Established Member
Fantastic all over the pitch, we purred even better once chakka came on.

Mustafi looks a hell of a defender

Thats the standard set

carlito'sway

Established Member
I thought Coquelin and Cazorla were crap and Özil needed dropped?

Seriously, our fans are a bunch of walking tampons at times.

That first half is as close to perfection you could hope to see. The workrate and the tenacity in abundance.. Chelsea getting wrecked, just like the good old days.

Finally catching up with the game and the initial comments on A-M before the game. So many whiners, moaners and armchairs pundits being totally negative about the initial line up and predicting a loss before the game even started....Jesus.... Have some faith people!

SomGooner

Prolific Liker

ONe has to admire how the man handles himself in defeat. How he sees his teams situation and how he refused to blame the players - even though he's obviously seething.

What a refreshing change to have a reasonable and rational, though far less entertaining, human being as a Chelsea manager.

Can you imagine Maureen in his place?!!!

Because he's played the game at the highest level unlike the privileged rich boy cretin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom