• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs T*ttenham Hotspur | Sunday, Nov. 6th - 12:00 GMT| BT Sport 1

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
we couldnt take our chances and we commited a very stupid penalty a point is a fair result, we need to return to winning ways soon

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
We should've showed more urgency for the winner in the last 10 minutes however we just couldn't seem to get our passing rhythm going consistently.

Substitutes were poor and had really no impact, Chamberlain was especially disappointing with his poor deliveries!

Gooner_Delhi

f**k man .. we draw here & we all know that we ain't winning against Mourinho.

Nov strikes again .. Chance to go top of the table strikes again ..

Ox just f**k off .. Did we even have a decent attempt in the 2nd half ..

Really disappointed :(

Emibury

Cech - 8
Bellerin - 6
Mustafi - 6
Koscielny - 5
Coquelin - 7
Xhaka - 8
Özil - 8
Sanchez - 7
Iwobi - 6
Walcott - 7

We weren't bad.

chessygoal

We have been outsmarted today, we never were able to play our game properly.
With a little more composure we could have still won it but kudos to Poch for this one.
On to the next one.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's games like these that highlight why we can't win the league with Wenger. Time and time again when a big tests come, pressure on, and statement needed to be made the team just does not look like they want it enough or believe in themselves.
Nobody is ever going to accuse me of being a Wenger apologist but what has this loss(and I view it as a loss because Sp**s were ****) got to do with him? Literally it's come down to Koscielny making a pointless challenge on a player who was going nowhere. How is that Wenger's fault? He can't finish for the players can he? We had too many shocking individual performances today, none of which were his fault.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Such a soft pen Xhaka should've had one as well if that counts as a pen. He was barely in the box ffs

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I was trying to be nice to Ox even though I've made it clear I don't rate him.

Now I simply don't care. I've never seen one player disrupt his team like Ox did today. Bloody hell, one of the worst sub performances I've ever seen.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Perez and Welbeck would of been a better options than Giroud and OX today, ****ing useless!
Thought Ramsey and Giroud were not bad, not great, but they made things happen. Chambo was mostly in the way and giving away balls and fouls, absolutely terrible from him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should never brought on ox seriously no one good cross he give the ball away stupid fouls. Ramsey done nothing just shooting the ball when he should just pass it.

carlito'sway

Established Member
As awful as Ox was when he came on, the giroud sub killed us. Ended all pressing from the front and made it so easy for them to run the clock down.

Actually Giroud was better than the other two. That will not say much but Ox and Ramsey were dire.

YaGunnersYa

Points dropped again but not a disaster tbh. Disappointing ofcourse but a win vs Utd would balance it out.

Ox was back to his wasteful best in his cameo. ****e tbh. Overall, a very 6/10 performance from the boys and I think they all know it. Wanted Walcott to stay on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom