• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finesse

What a let off. Arsène got it very wrong. Without hector we are no threat or outlet on the right. Even Theo could not combine with Jenko and his obvious limitations. Jenko defended well but gave absolutely nothing going forward.

Without our best attacking right options it was a monumental error to play Ramsey who also offeres zero width and craft. Hence the whole machine is clogged. Why leave Iwobi who can combine better to create.

Why did the changes come so late when it was very obvious we were struggling. even united made a change. it was like some magic was gonna happen or the manager was resigned to losing in the 30 mins before the end. Shocking.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I think we should all let it sink in that that was our worst performance in about half a decade and we still didn't lose.

Not saying I'm happy or anything. We needed to beat that load of **** to prove our title credentials. But it just goes to show how bad United are. They out bottled Arsenal at our absolute worst. Biggest jokers in the league. Hahah!

GunnerShy

Real conservative set up today. Imagine Wenger was very happy to knick a point today. He'll be happy. But got lucky, not convinced we're organised enough to do a shout out job. Walcott should have a look at himself for the Mata goal

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'm really worried about us though. That was a really, really, really bad 2nd half.

Look at this game in isolation I say.

Wenger has nothing at Old Trafford now. They could play their legends and we would celebrate a draw as well.

Stolen point, we march on. At least this ****up fixture is over

Stoneh

Have to give credit to Mourinho, he set up his team perfectly and had our attack in total control. They guy only had one of his signings playing and got the team playing better than ours.

I really dont know if we have any plan B at all. Usually we wake up and play better 2nd half but this performance was one of the worst Ive seen in a long time.

Credit to the subs who nicked a point for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom