• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The team was very unbalanced today. Bellerin's absence meant Theo was very ineffective. Also, Mustafi had the ball many time she and didn't have an outlet. That aside, Sanchez had to drop back way too deep to try and get any action going. Iwobi fits that's fluid front 3 way better than Ramsey because apart from his great movement, he can receive passes at pace and move the ball quickly. Bottom line, we never were going to keep possession or look like a threat on the break, so with all the pressure we faced, the 1 point is a steal. I just hope Wenger doesn't get emboldened to keep putting that lineup out.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I'm alright with the point. Outside of the City match, we've got a good run of matches for the rest of the year. I that's good enough for me. I'd rather the point against United than none at all.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Never normally login on my phone but was Ramsey tekin' piss today? Diabolical.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hahahaha. We are the kings of late goals this season. This feels much better, I can enjoy my weekend now.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The numbers we produce say that we are due to implode big time. We've been so **** but here we are.

This season is going to end the 'stats vs watching football' debate.

WhatAFC

Also for the love of god Arsène don't start coq-elneny again offer us absolute f**k all offensively I would rather play Ramsey in midfield than playing there 2 defensive minded players
This is the big thing for me, every time these two have played together we've struggled moving the ball forward quickly and effectively. One of those and xhaka should be playing in the absence of cazorla.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Oh my (/vintagemichaelcole), this was a bad performance from us. This was actually worse than the PSG game. Our midfield was so bad, although Coquelin defended well for a good portion of the match. Neither he or Elneny were anywhere when Mata strolled into the box freely.

Elneny and Ramsey really sucked today. Can't blame Elneny too much because the movement up top was so strangled but he still should have been a bit more ambitious. Also looked a bit flat-footed when closing people down. Ramsey on the other hand did literally nothing. He ran around all day but that was it.

Cech, Kos and Mustafi did as well as they could, considering both our full-backs had pretty weak games today.

Alexis and Özil were almost completely ineffective, Özil in particular really failed to make any impact. Walcott worked pretty hard but ultimately was similarly ineffective.

Make no mistake, Wenger really f*cked up with the lineup. It was too safe and lacked punch. In the end, the two subs he made (which I initially thought were poor) bailed him out.

Xhaka should have started with Coquelin, and Ramsey probably should have been on the bench. Call his form poor, but Iwobi should probably have been given the nod.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We're going backwards at a rate of knots.
We were playing the most expensive squad in the EPL with the best manager in the world (according to many) at their home ground and we played badly, and we still didn't lose.

If you think losing once in 33 games is going backwards then fair play to you, your standards are f***ing amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom