• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

STYLEZ

Jose Mourinho: "We were phenomenal Arsenal were lucky."

Arsenal had more possession and passes we just lacked creativity in the final 3rd

How is this lucky

blaze_of_glory

Two meh results back to back. But two tough games that we got through without losing (though losing one and winning another would have been better points-wise). Both games gone and undefeated run continues.

Lets just get a few wins now and get our momentum back on track headed into the xmas period.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Totally undeserved point. Lovely :p Probably the worst we've been all season.

No probably about it mate. The football we served up today is as bad as it can possibly get.

I'm not happy with the draw but I can't stop randomly laughing about the fact we didn't lose. That's how bad we were.

United are garbage. Holy....

Bar-jonah

We were playing the most expensive squad in the EPL with the best manager in the world (according to many) at their home ground and we played badly, and we still didn't lose.

If you think losing once in 33 games is going backwards then fair play to you, your standards are f***ing amazing.
Another Arsène FC fan eh...

Giroud

Established Member
Elneny and Coquelin can't transfer the ball into the final 3rd Such a disjointed performance. Iwobi does that job so well with his dribbling and also passing and should be in the team especially when Cazorla isn't around. Xhaka as well, I think he offers us a lot.

I guess the positive is we limited them to low scoring chances like shots from outside the box and shots from crosses. Lucky they didn't have Zlatan. We were shocking going forward.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think Giroud would've ruined Jones and Rojo had he started. Sanchez gave them little or nothing to worry about

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Jose Mourinho: "We were phenomenal Arsenal were lucky."

Arsenal had more possession and passes we just lacked creativity in the final 3rd

How is this lucky
We were dire in the 2nd 1/2 but we scored a legitimate goal so not lucky. We were poor going forward but at least we had enough quality to nick a point.

The whole ****ing team bottled that game big time though imo. Where's the fire man. Put in a ****ing tackle FFS and show them you mean business. Too many lilly livered millionaires in there but they do have heart and enough quality.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wenger basically just admitted that he thinks we have a mental block at OT. Think the true answer is a bit closer to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom