• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Difficult to put it in isolation when we've had quite a few bad performances this season. Feels like we're just waiting to get truly found out

Anyways great point for us & we're on a great run so can't complain too much

Disagree. In average we have had more good performances than bad ones. Yes we can and should take that game in isolation. We did not play well indeed but got a point away at OT, a place where we have rarely got something out. We should be pleased with that and I bet it is a shot of confidence for the team since it proved we can still manage to get a point out of nothing. We can play better and will as well.
At the end of the season, we may look back and be very satisfied with that result.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Difficult to put it in isolation when we've had quite a few bad performances this season. Feels like we're just waiting to get truly found out

Anyways great point for us & we're on a great run so can't complain too much

The problem with Wenger is three fold, he needs specific players for his system, he has has favourites who don't fit in, and he cannot handle pressure tactics like United's press today.

Regardless of these, with the correct players back in their positions, we should resume our good form.

Make no mistake, you don't go unbeaten for as long as we do, just waiting to be found out

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Need to go on a winning run before the City game.. Would hate to go into that game in a must win situation, although I usually am more confident we'll win against them than Manu.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
the problem is that he has a 40 million pounds transfer prize at his back and 100000000 likes on facebook.
dont get me wrong he is a great player, and capable of brillance, but sometimes you wonder if he is a problem more than a solution
The highest award for bravery in the field of battle is on it's way to Argentina.

I present to you, the Victoria Cross. :eek:

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Disagree. In average we have had more good performances than bad ones. Yes we can and should take that game in isolation. We did not play well indeed but got a point away at OT, a place where we have rarely got something out. We should be pleased with that and I bet it is a shot of confidence for the team since it proved we can still manage to get a point out of nothing. We can play better and will as well.
At the end of the season, we may look back and be very satisfied with that result.

Errrr did I not say that it was a good point and that I was pleased?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Mourinho: "It's another defeat". :lol:
"De gea was on holidays, cech made 2 or 3 amazing saves, when you miss chances, when you're in control then draw, then it's a loss".

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Brilliant logic by Giggs here, I'm sure he'll do well filling Martin Freeman's role as Dr. Watson, if he ever decides to leave the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom