• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal v PSG | 23rd of November at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

David_Smith

Alexis did not dive, we won a deserved penalty.
We were unlucky because Cavani should have seen red 100%. He punched Ramsey and he dived for a pen.

Prawn Sandwich

Precisely. Against Barcelona at one nil down Mertesacker was caught out a quarter way into their half. for the slowest most experienced man in the pitch that's inexcusable. That's where you need game smart. We are one nil down, close shop.

Young players?

Was specifically talking about Iwobi.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Pathetic bottle job display....so angry!

we only played 20minutes of the game 5 mins at the end of the first half and 15mins in the second.

We're lucky to come away with the draw. 1 shot on target.

Why can't Wenger get his team motivated for big matches?

SteveEvets

Joke subs again from Wenger. Always waiting until the opposition scores despite them knocking on the door for 10 minutes prior to that. Then when he finally does it, he does it in the most confidence shattering way by taking Iwobi off seconds after the OG. Refuses to take Giroud off even though we needed movement across the front line, not just from Sanchez in spurts.

Not sure if I can stomach Giroud starting anymore, if I see his name on the teamsheet, I'll condition myself to accept a draw as a brilliant result, regardless of the opposition. He's an impact sub and nothing more in this system.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
its a great point, we are still undefeated and we look stronger and stronger on comebacks.
stuff of champions, believe.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I miss the Fabregas era.. Since that era ended we have become a clueless team that has no definite style of football, we are not an offensive side or a defensive side.We are poor in possession, apart from Özil and Sanchez the rest are poor technically ..
Better individuals, worse as a team and its happening with each year.

Three huge games in a row and we haven't even looked like we knew what we were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom