• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal v PSG | 23rd of November at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

USArsenalFan716

? All our good moments were with him and he was our best player under pressure, always available and finding the next station.

That's what I thought as well... It wasn't his fault the rest of them couldn't hold the ball up or pass us out of trouble... but he was our best offensive player in the 2nd half for sure.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
PSG win their last game and they're first regardless of what we do. Do you guys think the people on and around the pitch don't know whats happening?
No. i think if we win with a larger number of goals against Basel than they get against Ludo, we lead the group.

STYLEZ

I think most of us knew deep down we would draw this tonight so no surprise really. At least it was kinda an even game in the end.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Benfica/Napoli/Besiktas
Barcelona
Atletico
Monaco
Dortmund/Madrid
Juventus

Anybody but Barca.

Iddi

I miss the Fabregas era.. Since that era ended we have become a clueless team that has no definite style of football, we are not an offensive side or a defensive side.We are poor in possession, apart from Özil and Sanchez the rest are poor technically ..

Prawn Sandwich

****e craic but you just sometimes get these anomalies from young players in big games.

It is what it is. Grim and costly in the circumstances of being 2-1 up at home, late on. A test character for him to learn and develop from it, rather than let it get him down though.

Bournemouth at the weekend is a great opportunity to push on regardless.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

No. i think if we win with a larger number of goals against Basel than they get against Ludo, we lead the group.
Why? Help me understand. We have better GD and goals for right now, why are we not top?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Actually the equaliser was a soft goal. Jenkinson was mainly culpable. I'd say RB is our weakest backup position, It's just our luck that Bellerin was injured.

These are the fine margins at this level. 2-1 would have been fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom