• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal v PSG | 23rd of November at 19:45 (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Just more of the same, saw nothing tonight that would suggest this team is doing anything differently to what has seen us fail time and again.

We're OK, really good when we're in the mood but tonight's performance is the default Arsenal - the one we see more often than not. Is there anyone on the management staff that when they get together Friday morning or whenever it is they meet up next; asks them why the **** we are starting games like it's a Saturday morning kick about with your mates. Complete lack of intensity.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey shoehorned into the side again and again we drop points.

Do you believe we win that with Xhaka? Or who would you have preferred because Cazorla is injured and everyone was complaining that el neny -coq is too defensive. So tell me, what do you want?

Bet you have no ideas.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey was good tonight and he'll improve the more games he has CM. There's time yet.

He wasn't good in any aspect of the game other than his workrate and pressing. His primary role is to receive the ball from the defenders and move it up field, being the link from defense to attack. He rarely if ever dropped deep to take the ball from our centre backs. This happened nearly every time him and Coquelin played together last season because neither of them do it and our midfield is basically non existant when the pair of them play together. He doesn't want to be a midfielder. You can see he wants to be higher up the pitch getting the glory of scoring goals.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I'm off. I'm sick of watching us deliver shiiite performances. Something needs to change soon.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Was specifically talking about Iwobi.
So young player then. players means multiple and when you said that it seems like you were falling into the Arsenal young team trap.

Iwobi done the absolute right thing (Unless he got a call) He executed it terribly.

Axel_Gunner

2nd half wasnt bad
all in all not enough
PSG deserves to win this group, they were the better team in the both matches.

at the start of the season i was impressed with our squad depth and the great individual players.
now that we are in a "crisis" we just show that we still are not more than very good average. we cant compete with top teams, not in CL and not even in the PL.
We get some points here and there vs them but all in all its not enough. How the hell did we manage to not lose a game for so long? i have no idea - not because of our great football.

i'm sad thinking about that "flowcharts" showing an arsenal-season from start, chanting "we win the league" to injury crisis, goal drought and top4 finish. i really thought it might end up better this season. but no. a lot of general frustration here. it's not like that i just look at the results i dont like. i also cant enjoy watching our games. it looks boring, uncreative, i dont see working tactics and even if we have players like Sanchez and Özil we are not capable of pressure and great attacks. (maybe in some games, but not constant, more like that **** today).

right now we are not as bad placed as i feel we are. but i cant see us get better.
i take another break, it should help me to feel some better after the bournemouth game. if we screw that up i might test myself for how long i can ignore football :lol:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Two bad team selections in quick succession. One shot on target at home in the Champions League in a game we need to win. Pretty much tells you we were set up wrong from the off.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I just saw a replay of Iwobi's goal. I swear to god, I could slap him silly right now.,

He had no fecking business touching that ball.
As a player you don't duck and assume that the goalkeeper is getting to a goalbound header, you would get destroyed for that.

As the man on the post it's his responsibility to head away anything coming near him unless he hears a call from the keeper. You can be mad at him for not being on the goal line or poorly executing the header.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unless wenger find the right balance we will still create nothing only 2 shoots on target in last 2 games is so worrying.

Iddi

At least we've got a little bit of substance now, we were just a showroom them times. 07/08 is the only season I rate looking back, although we were a bit exciting through that time.
I think we got worse ever since.. Any half decent team that can keep possession or play a high intensity game always ends up dominating and beating us.

This post Fabregas era has been excruciating to watch.Poor poor football with no set direction. We got into each game hoping for the best rather than a set plan. Poor poor players that lack technical ability (apart from Özil, Santi and Sanchez).

STYLEZ

Just more of the same, saw nothing tonight that would suggest this team is doing anything differently to what has seen us fail time and again.

We're OK, really good when we're in the mood but tonight's performance is the default Arsenal - the one we see more often than not. Is there anyone on the management staff that when they get together Friday morning or whenever it is they meet up next; asks them why the **** we are starting games like it's a Saturday morning kick about with your mates. Complete lack of intensity.

I'm happy to be fair

Played Utd, Sp**s, Chelsea, PSG Twice and haven't lost any of them were late November the "curse" month and haven't lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom